Mt. Dew & Vodka drinkers ONLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
K me and my niggas here right now THE REAL JUGGALOS DONT GIVE A FUCK SUCK MY DICK WE DRUNK AS A MOTHA FUCKA SO SUCK MY DICK WOOP WOOP
... so we are talking about different drinks people like, and you talk about you and your "niggas" are here, and sucking dick... are you trying to tell us your favorite drink? it would explain a lot.

for me, its whatever the fuck is at the party im at. sometimes its captain and coke, sometimes belve, otherwise i just stick with my Newcastle and I'm happy.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Try captain and regular monster. Its good but I don't fuck with it anymore alcohol and energy drinks don't mix with me.

May 10, 2007
For real, alcohol and energy drinks are like popping sleeping pills with a speed. Don't get me wrong, I'll take a few glasses but I wouldn't get wasted on that shit for fear of my heart blowing up.

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
For real, alcohol and energy drinks are like popping sleeping pills with a speed. Don't get me wrong, I'll take a few glasses but I wouldn't get wasted on that shit for fear of my heart blowing up.
Ya same here. What we usually do around here is get a double shot glass and fill a little more than half with captain and the rest with monster and it goes down great. But I cant be drinkin that shit all night, I'll have like 1 or 2 and thats it.