Mt. Clemens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 28, 2005
Robby2Slobby said:
Yeah, he's opening for Vanilla Ice on the 3rd.. Not sure if I'll go just because it's kinda embarassing, and I'm sure it'll be a shorter set.

Look at it this way, if he's OPENING (wtf?lol) for Rob, then he will most likely kick it afterward... and the date isnt posted, so he's prolly gonna be tryin to keep a low profile. Only the peops who were at the last one heard Tech would be at that date.

Vanilla Ice doesnt put together a bad show I hear, he always rocks the crowd and keeps the atmosphere good. Although, I dont think I have heard much of his new stuff. Fuck it though, go because Tech will be therre and vanilla ice hates everyone so he might beat the shit out of someone.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Robby2Slobby said:
Yeah, he's opening for Vanilla Ice on the 3rd.. Not sure if I'll go just because it's kinda embarassing, and I'm sure it'll be a shorter set.
TECH N9Ne is opening for Vanilla Ice?????

Are we goin forward or backward...
jesus fucking christ..

i feel pretty good today..
glad i can come back to the Strange Forum and contribute..

Dec 29, 2002
like 2 years ago i saw grant rice and vertigo open for vanilla ice at orlando's in olathe
vanilla ice has a dope as live show he has a drummer and guitar player kinda like what empire did