Mt. Clemens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
[ I went to see Tech N9ne last night. Small club it was at the hayloft. Tech killed it......... Its to bad I had to wait 5 hours in the club to see him. Man those tech dancing girls were hot as hell. It was to bad those juggeees were there with there damn mosh pit. I was trying to enjoy the show not fight some moth......fu er you know what I mean. I only thing that really sucked besides the mosh pit was Tech didn't stay and sign shit. I went to a show 2 years ago and he came out after the show and signed all kinds of shit for people. Is tech doing this at all his shows now that he is a headliner. My Wife, my bitch, my girl. was off the chain.

Apr 21, 2003
it prolly depends on wat time it is...since u waited like 5 hours to see him it was prolly over at almost 2 or so...lately these days they don't have time to hang around and chill. its more of a pack it up and on to the next show scene!

Nov 14, 2005
Thats right he is touring like a mad man. Pot lucks performence was good. Unrated came out and my friend got pic and talked with him for a few. Hes cool dude. I gave him my demo.

Nov 15, 2005
1 was at hayloft too, hung out with tech like i alwayd do. u just gotta go in the lil door that says staff after hes done with his show. or get to be friends with brian from critical bill.tech always hangs around for e few ........peace!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
RtotheK said:
It was to bad those juggeees were there with there damn mosh pit. I was trying to enjoy the show not fight some moth....
and people wanna know...why i dont go to Tech shows anymore..

fuck that bullshit...im liable to take some heads off..if a clown pushes me..
oooowweeeeee..... :devious:

i hear this is damn near every Tech show now too..
what a bunch of bullshit..

Jan 2, 2004
The show was awesome overall. Tech stage dived like three or four times. They performed a song with Critical Bill that I guess is going to be on the Alpha Dog soundtrack, the song was sweet.

None of the real openers were bad. We came in during Injection XL, and they are bad... but then came Hatch, who wasn't terrible, then Potluck, who were good. Next was Zug, who are decent. Critical was next, and the energy for that show was awesome. Critical's shows are always sweet, at least here, the crowd is so into it. Then Tech put on like an hour and a half set, which was sweet.

Nobody was painted up, so that's cool. I think the moshing just comes from the fact that it's basically a rock show there.

Maybe it's different here, but the juggalos didn't seem to stink bad like I here a lot of complaints about, so that's not bad.

Moshing during tech is gay. There was some like 14 year old girl behind me that kept getting knocked into me because the moshing, it was bugging the shit outta me. Front row though, so it was sweet.

During one part of the show, the sound blew out or something, just like the music, and Tech was laughing.. That's when he started stage-diving and shit.. They also started stage-diving when Critical came out and they premiered there new song together.

It was the best Tech show I've ever seen. The set was awesome.

Nov 14, 2003
oC triple Oc said:
didnt stop in minneapolis either- im guessin its cuz hes on tour like a mutha fucka and doesn't have as much time to spare right now.
he probably didnt stop before hand because they got there too late, not sure when they showed up, but i know that the strange van with the stage props, and the merch didnt show up until damn near when the first act went on. thats why they didnt have the banner in the back or anything, and also why they had to setup the merch counter during the opening acts. that overnight/early morning drive from KC couldnt have been too fun. he did stay around after the show, was walking around in the back of he quest by the merch counter and shit, but the quest always rushes everyone out the door after the show is done. they did that to me at one of the last shows i went to. i was in line for the merch counter and one of the security guys walked up and started pushng me out the door saying i had to leave. told him i was in line to buy something and he said he didnt care and kept pushing.

and Underrated, those 3 CD's i picked up from you after the minneapolis show are nice. they have been getting played in my CD player in the car since the show

Apr 21, 2003
JLMACN said:
and people wanna know...why i dont go to Tech shows anymore..

fuck that bullshit...im liable to take some heads off..if a clown pushes me..
oooowweeeeee..... :devious:

i hear this is damn near every Tech show now too..
what a bunch of bullshit..

hahaha i don't remeber u going before the juggs invaded!!!

Nov 15, 2005
hey you guys from the clem that was my girl in the red tech shirt who kept getting on stage up there.thats really how you get to hang with tech get your girl involved.... illl post the pics with us and tech and that kinda shit within the next few days.....holla!!!

Jan 28, 2005
techn9ne187 said:
hey you guys from the clem that was my girl in the red tech shirt who kept getting on stage up there.thats really how you get to hang with tech get your girl involved.... illl post the pics with us and tech and that kinda shit within the next few days.....holla!!!

I was standing right next to you holmes, we got that weird motherfucker that wouldnt stop pushing everyone to touch Tech's hand out of the crowd for a bit. I know a girl who knew some of the security, so she just went back at the end. Getting in backstage isnt hard for any girl, but they'll question anything walking up with a dick. If you can catch Aarons ear, he'll bullshit with ya for a minute if he has time... but dont try passing no security to see him, cuz they'll put you out of the way real quick unless you get Techs attention first.

The Hayloft isnt a hard place to kick it with Tech, he loves to put on shows there and its just a good spot to chill... they all stay over at the concorde in right by Hall road everytime they come through the clem. So maybe you weirdos can camp out in the parking lot and try and harrass him around 2am when he's bringin the bitches back to the hotel, lol.

Jan 28, 2005
The girl with the blonde highlights is the one that would not come home with me.... cuz "she cant".

and one of the brunettes titties popped out her shirt.

the women this time around are probably the best Ive seen so far(at a tech show). Now that I think about it, Im hopin see at least 1 or 2 ebony honeys in the future instead of just white girls with phat asses.

Guess theres gunna be another "surprise" date on the third of december or something for the hayloft.