Most BRUTAL ASS VIDEO YOULL SEE..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
shit there was this one video close up

Where dude got bucked in the face with a ak

Tore his hole face off all you seen was bone

But no blood WTF?
i think i watched that shit yesterday....was it the dude off of cystal?.....did you see it on youtube?

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
and i mean realer than that, without anyone incriminating anyone, havent any of you like fucked someone up beyond repair at one point in your life or know someone who has? i guess some people go too far,they get in the zone with that shit.

but young kids, especially from families or communities where they see violence, sometimes get curious and kill, or really get close to it...some more torturous than others..alot of peopel who do that are in heart, good people who might have made a mistake in judgement

videotaping is the cold thing..theres something very .....devilish about that shit. especially if someones watching and its not a tripod. i dont know if i could live with myself videotaping someone dying.
when i was in my teens, this lady in my apartments got hit in front of my house....me and my patna was goin to meet our older homie that could buy beer, it was like 6 in the morning and we was the first people to see her body....her body was just twisted and contortued in so many different ways....it was a hit and run, when they caught dude, pieces of her head and brain matter and hair was wrapped in his windsheild wipers

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah. i hate to say that i laugh at shit like that but truthfully theres something in the back of my head thats kinda like 'hahahahaha cool'

im just glad i didnt do anything that landed me in jail of permanent psychosis for the rest of my life

hearing someone was about to die was alwayskinda exciting

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ohhh i remember when that dude stole a tank and started rolling through the neighborhood fucking shit up. we couldnt see the guy die but homeboy (policeman) pulled off the top of the tank and popped him like two times and all the mania ended. it was kinda like everything went silent on the entire block after the shots

and live in san diego TV this guy shot his head off with a shotgun, the news camera was live on tv and covered the killing like a dumbass and then pulled away all late liek 'ohhh noooo'

and some dude jumped off a bridge while people were heckling him that was kinda wack in retrospect

those are my earlier memories of death and not the personal shit

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
im surprised some of yall are actually shocked or scared to see that shit.. that was nothin to me..

i dont know, maybe im just fucked up.. :ermm:

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
Naw it was some Arab Iraq shit

Dude whole face was smoking lmao

God for give me but dam

It was like a terorist video
right right.....the shit i saw was homeboy was off crystal and was tryin to commit suicide, so he put a chop under his chin and blew his face off, he lived and was tellin the story...there was even crime scene photos of when the medics found him layin on the ground wit no face