Most BRUTAL ASS VIDEO YOULL SEE..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
good site. they ggot a lot of good videos on there but yeah i wonder what happened to those guys who made that video. i wont say i want them to burn in hell or anythin just yet til i know the full story cos the guy they were murdering could have been a rapist or a peadofile or whatever

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

They said in the comments that this dude molested a 10 yo girl. Still wish I never clicked on it though...

A

AztecaCV

They are from Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk all aged 19. They are known as Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs. They killed 21 people, they started with small animals and moved to humans. 2 murders were filmed, over 300 photos were presented in court. First victim was killed with metal rods, but it took some time, so they used hammers as well (this is where they fit in) and continued the murder spree killings with a hammer. They said in court that 'they just wanted to have someting to remember when they were old'. All photos and videos were found on their computer, videos were filmed with cellphone (as this video). Later on, one of the suspect quit, and 2 guys continued to murder. They also attended funerals of their victims, and took pics. The videos were shown in court just recently. So these 3 are good candidates for this video. This is a short court vid http://www.kp.kiev.ua/daily/291008/60468/

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

What goes on in the video? i dont want to watch it, but im so curious
Some dude smashes a guys head in with a hammer, and they film him while he makes this gurgling sound and eventually dies. They also stab the dude in the stomach with a screwdriver, laugh at him and watch him slowly die. Brotha Lynch couldnt think this one up...

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Damn that site has some fucked up shit on it. Never been to a site like that, but then again I never really looked for one.