more trouble comin for AKON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yall call a white kid getting thrown 10 ft off stage from the top of a mans head STAGED?

cmon..
if it is..best stage prop ever

because i didnt think akon was strong enough to do that
and the shit is ridiculously funny, fuck that

itll be on the news tomorrow if its real, ill say that much

Apr 25, 2002
T.I's bitch ass can learn a few tings from akon.. HA... and it didn't look like anybody caught him.. he bounced off a couple people.. but i didn't think they was expectin' that.. a couple faces were in aww... HAHAHA.

May 31, 2007
dayum im late as hell.. I just watched that Akon video.. Lol.. dammn son lifted him up like it wasnt no typa shit and launched him.. Funniest shit i think i saw all day

Jan 23, 2007
that shit was hilariuos...whats even more funny is people reactions and the racist ass comments on youtube...what does this have to do with the video

"And people why wonder why Niggers spent hundreds of years as slave to the white man.

There's a reason why the average nigger's IQ is fifteen points lower than a white man's... This shit is a prime example. "

haha

Jun 2, 2005
irbyn said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I saw a vid of this in the news this morning. I was half asleep, so I didn't realize just how badly he threw the kid until I watched it again just now. That was some WWE shit right there.

Akon needs to chill with that shit or he's seriously gonna become a convict.
Yeah I didn't know the dude was a teenager... Akon is a fool for that... I remember doing crazy sh*t liek that when I was younger and halfway feeling bad about it later... laughing to myself... " Like damn, I didn't have to do dude like that" but later thinking " Fuck it, he shouldn't have did what he did"...

Jan 28, 2005
First he's dry humping 15 year old Indian girls, now he's throwing around 14 year old whiteboys. Dude sure does like to wild out for having such a soft voice.