more trouble comin for AKON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2007
haha i just watched that shyt earlier today, they said dude threw a frisbee at him or some shyt, he tossed his ass on some wwf type shyt

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
LOL

that was the funniest shit i have ever seen in my LIFE!!!!!

this nigga akon took off all his chains, his tank top, picked a white boy up and hulk hogan threw his ass into the crowd

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im buying akons album pay day

edit: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Feb 9, 2007
Hes like...

OH YEAH YOU KNOW I'M FROM SENEGAL AND AT FIRST I REALLY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO ACT IN PUBLIC AND SHIT......OH WAIT...HOLD UP....I NEED TO THROW THIS LIL WHITE BOY OFF THE STAGE REAL QUICK......SO LIKE I WAS SAYIN....I USED TO NOT KNOW HOW TO ACT...

hahahaaa!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
oh shit! that foo threw him so smooth.....like, here, let me help you up on stage.....you up? you coo? aight, get tossed!

dood was on stage for less then 4 1/2 seconds

Jul 23, 2003
oh my god! that shit was fuckin hilarious. stupid ass kid got what he deserved don't throw shit at people cuz they will beat your ass if they catch you. it don;t matter if you a regular dude or a celebrity. fuck this kid i hope he was cryin after.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Stimey said:
Hes like...

OH YEAH YOU KNOW I'M FROM SENEGAL AND AT FIRST I REALLY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO ACT IN PUBLIC AND SHIT......OH WAIT...HOLD UP....I NEED TO THROW THIS LIL WHITE BOY OFF THE STAGE REAL QUICK......SO LIKE I WAS SAYIN....I USED TO NOT KNOW HOW TO ACT...

hahahaaa!
lol, that foo was hella talking about how he was learning how to act out here.....I guess he's been learning from Hogan Knows Best

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
isn't that john cena's finishing move tho? that foo finna be on some wwe remixes singing entrance music and shit. "I'll body slam you......you already know, I'll body slam you....you already know....."