MISTAH FAB POLL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do you think of Mistah FAB right now?

• He's Dope

Votes: 89 51.1%
  • He's Weak

Votes: 23 13.2%
  • Somewhere in the middle

Votes: 62 35.6%

• Total voters
Aug 7, 2006
gthug619 said:
100 bars?? /Life on track?? These were definently 2 of his best songs ever without any dumass features with it.

ZION I ft. FAB? Just another song to bump nothing spectacular about it.

Dam you highschoolers need to work on your spelling and the music you listen too...:hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt:
damn these young ass kids these days, rock your helmet and cut somewhere else oct thats honest opinion and my music i listen to is widespread. the ignorance is shown to much on this board

Mar 26, 2007
dum?

Hey DOPEBOY leave it alone playa your making yourself sound really stupid.

It is a word you piece of dog shit....go back to school playa stop ditching your classes to talk on siccness...

Feb 5, 2006
HAHAHA GTHUG IS AT IT AGAIN. INTERNET THUGGIN AT IT'S FINEST. U THE ONE THAT WAS PLAYIN CAPTAIN SAVE A LABEL IN THE THIZZ THREADS DOWNIN ON EVERYBODY WHO DIDNT AGREE WITH U. SINCE WHEN DID FOLKS LOSE THE RIGHT TO HAVE AN OPPINION? I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS SPELLED "DUMB". I GUESS WE ALL KNOW WHO THE "DUMB" ONE IS. BEFORE U TELL OTHER FOLKS TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL, CHECK YASELF FIRST

Feb 9, 2007
ANYWAY.....

Back to the topic....Looks like it's pretty positive for Fab in general. All the Hyphy hate I guess don't phase his status too much

Jan 28, 2006
Last year I don't remember too many people talking bad about hyphy because their favorite Bay rapper was on t.v and getting exposure. I hate how now everyone hates hyphy when hyphy opened the doors for Bay rappers. Hyphy should be looked as a stepping stone, we can't turn our back on hyphy it brought the spotlight to the Bay. Let's support our local rappers and I guarantee you that hyphy will evolve into something that everyone can relate to.

Dec 12, 2006
dudes deep shit, dope, dudes hyphy shit, wack. And dude needs to shut up w/ those intros at the begining of EVERY track, that shit is annoying as fuck, you would think his producers would tell him, dog, shut up........he does have talent when he wants to though and he do got the bay on his back.........for some reason. As far as the helmet and lunchpale shit, way too much.......

Mar 26, 2007
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHAHA GTHUG IS AT IT AGAIN. INTERNET THUGGIN AT IT'S FINEST. U THE ONE THAT WAS PLAYIN CAPTAIN SAVE A LABEL IN THE THIZZ THREADS DOWNIN ON EVERYBODY WHO DIDNT AGREE WITH U. SINCE WHEN DID FOLKS LOSE THE RIGHT TO HAVE AN OPPINION? I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS SPELLED "DUMB". I GUESS WE ALL KNOW WHO THE "DUMB" ONE IS. BEFORE U TELL OTHER FOLKS TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL, CHECK YASELF FIRST

Hey tough guy when did I say anyones opinion was bad all I did was reply to what homeboy said, now I'm the bad guy??

Too bad the POLL is almost more on the negative side then positive.

So much support from all you fabby fans...:ermm: :ermm:

Feb 5, 2006
gthug619 said:
Hey tough guy when did I say anyones opinion was bad all I did was reply to what homeboy said, now I'm the bad guy??

I DIDNT SAY JUS THIS THREAD. I REMEMBER U WAS TRYNA GET AT EVERYBODY TALKIN BOUT THE DRE DIGGS ALBUM FOR ONE. TALKIN BOUT "CANT U READ! NEW TRACKS U IDIOT". THEN GUESS WUT, NO NEW TRACKS. U JUS LOOKED LIKE A DUMBASS THEN ALL U CAN DO IS TALK MORE SHIT. YAP YAP FLAPPIN YA MOUTH AT EVERYBODY IN THE THREAD TALKIN BOUT THIZZ AS IF THE LABLE WAS YA GRANDMA OR SUMTHIN. THEY DONT NEED YOUR E-PROTECTION

Mar 26, 2007
707REPRESENTA said:
I DIDNT SAY JUS THIS THREAD. I REMEMBER U WAS TRYNA GET AT EVERYBODY TALKIN BOUT THE DRE DIGGS ALBUM FOR ONE. TALKIN BOUT "CANT U READ! NEW TRACKS U IDIOT". THEN GUESS WUT, NO NEW TRACKS. U JUS LOOKED LIKE A DUMBASS THEN ALL U CAN DO IS TALK MORE SHIT. YAP YAP FLAPPIN YA MOUTH AT EVERYBODY IN THE THREAD TALKIN BOUT THIZZ AS IF THE LABLE WAS YA GRANDMA OR SUMTHIN. THEY DONT NEED YOUR E-PROTECTION

the thing your dumass dont realize is I was trying to be helpful when I made the DRE DIGGS thread. The tracks may have been recycled but not everyone knew that.

Just like you said its my own opinion so your not anyone to say I cant have my opinion about whatever so take your head out of your ass and stop trying to defend everyone in the B.A.R.S. forum.

if you wanna be a lawyer go to law school thats what its for not to sit up here and bring up old ass shit about a thread. AND DEFEND ALL UR LIL HOMIES IN SICCNESS.....

Feb 5, 2006
gthug619 said:
the thing your dumass dont realize is I was trying to be helpful when I made the DRE DIGGS thread. The tracks may have been recycled but not everyone knew that.

Just like you said its my own opinion so your not anyone to say I cant have my opinion about whatever so take your head out of your ass and stop trying to defend everyone in the B.A.R.S. forum.

if you wanna be a lawyer go to law school thats what its for not to sit up here and bring up old ass shit about a thread.

HAHA YOUR CONTRADICTING YASELF. U SAY FOLKS GOT AN OPPINION, YET U WAS TALKIN HELLA SHIT TO FOLKS WHO DIDNT AGREE WITH U ON SOME INTERNET THUG SHIT. TRYING TO BE HELPFUL? TRUST ME, EVERYBODY KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE RECYCLED TRACKS.

*THIZZ RADAR GOES OFF*
MR. GTHUG TO THE REEEESSSCCCUUUEEE!

Feb 9, 2007
gthug619 said:
Dam you highschoolers need to work on your spelling and the music you listen too...:hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt:
I think that was the the line that was uncalled for, especially when dude prefaced his whole post with an IMO. He didn't even spell anything wrong either

Mar 26, 2007
DopeBoyFresh said:
^WOW your respones are dumber and dumber every time what the fuck is the "B.A.R.S." Forum? nigga this aint no forum for the bay area rap summit

its bart

^^another original thinker:knockout:

Dude get off my nuts man your mom is on em right now you can have a taste after she cleans it up, this also goes for the wanna be 707 Representa/stimey/livemanikins.....

707 why you bringing up old shit from 2 weeks ago, pretty dum on your part if thats your way of getting back at me...

keep talking your shit, nothing was even aimed at you playa's I just replied to what someone said I never said you cant have an opinion.

fuckin eddiots...