MISTAH FAB POLL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do you think of Mistah FAB right now?

• He's Dope

Votes: 89 51.1%
  • He's Weak

Votes: 23 13.2%
  • Somewhere in the middle

Votes: 62 35.6%

• Total voters
Feb 9, 2007
I can't figure out if people on this board like Fab or hate Fab. I see alot of shit talkin about Hyphy and "grown men wearin helmets and backpacks" and really he's the only one takin it that far. But now in the Fab threads it's alot of support and love. So which is it Yay Area?

Aug 7, 2006
i think he is week musically, just because i havent heard one song that was good except for the Zion I ft Fab - hit em. just imo only but im still listening to his music sometimes to see if im surprised since i dont give up hope that easily

Mar 26, 2007
livemanikins said:
i think he is week musically, just because i havent heard one song that was good except for the Zion I ft Fab - hit em. just imo only but im still listening to his music sometimes to see if im surprised since i dont give up hope that easily

100 bars?? /Life on track?? These were definently 2 of his best songs ever without any dumass features with it.

ZION I ft. FAB? Just another song to bump nothing spectacular about it.

Dam you highschoolers need to work on your spelling and the music you listen too...:hurt: :hurt: :hurt: :hurt:

Mar 26, 2007
Nigga please your the last to be talkin when your punk ass is always yappin about thizz this thizz that.

The Subject is Fabby not thizz you fuckin uneducated piece of shit....

Mar 26, 2007
Stimey said:
For real. A muthafucka can't have a fuckin opinion on a message board or what??

AND who the fawk are you dopeboys back up.??.

dam I never said anyones opinion was wrong. I just gave my own you dum fuck!