Midwest Album Covers 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2003
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
^

damn where the hell you find that? i know they had a cd out before Final Tic but that shit is funny lookin. lmao that was only 3 years before they started wearin leather jackets and braids crazy.
Some online store in Cali had that shit, i was surprised they had that shit.......That 3 year difference thing is what gets me also.....I thought fools stopped dressing goofy like this in 93... :eyecross: :ermm:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
From that Crucial Conflict cover I only recognize the dude on the right from the group now. I know the two in the middle aren't in the group anymore. I don't know about the dude on the left. That one kid has to be like 9yrs old. Anyone who has heard it, how did this album sound?

Nuttkace

Jan 23, 2003
that shit sound alright.....its some old school hip hop and some of that shit is annoying as fuck....Crucial Time, Livin by the Steel, and A Son's Drama are the only cuts i usually play but Kilo and Wildstyle rap all mid tempo/slow on it and shit...On the inside of the booklet it says " Hair Design by Wild Style"......haaaaha ha that shit is funny as fuck.....

Status
Not open for further replies.