Midwest Album Covers 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2003
N.Ill-state said:
^^^^^Damn, I want that 17th Suvivas. When did that drop and is that their only album? What about the Cemetary Boyz?
no date on it but i think it came out in 99......This the only album i know about by them......I never heard of the Cemetary Boyz.....

M

midwestsnypa

Highland Park Michigan

Da Omen - Da Return (back cover)

Does anybody have the cover for Da Omen self-titled release???

M

midwestsnypa

Michigan

1.8.7. Mortals - Ready 4 Combat

Tight release from Michigan, I know it features artists from Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti and Flint. Don't know if there's cats from other cities reppin' on this cd tho. Anybody know if any of them dropped solo albums??

M

midwestsnypa

Sentenced said:
Damn, that Da Omen looks dope. Is it any good?
Not bad, it came out in mid 90s so it has that older sound. I know a few cats in Germany that i had check out and they were happy. It was a real local cd that people in the hood talked about for a hot second. The best track is that Lyrical Vodka track, #2.

M

midwestsnypa

Michigan

Outta Pocket Records Presents Gotta Have It Tha Compilation

Based out of Lansing Michigan, features artists from Flint.

M

midwestsnypa

D-Skrilla said:
Good shit on that 1.8.7 Mortalz & Young-D cover. Do u got that Scuvry - Flint Mentality?
No prob, ain't no thang. Actually I was trying to find my Scurvy cover right now, I'm trying to get a gang of MI covers out there cause i havent seen much on there in the 2 threads so far. I also got some tight Ohio stuff Im going to dig up.

One!

M

midwestsnypa

Mr.HydroSTL said:
whats the word on that Gary Life compilation?...........The midwest got so much music its crazy.....If anybody got a gang of Mil Town covers.....post them up....
Whats up, that Gary Life is OK. Havent listend to it in a while, its a 2002 release if im not mistaken. I got tons more covers that havent been on here Ill be posting up shortly.
One

Status
Not open for further replies.