MESSY MARV CLASS OF 84 (FUCK TOO SHORT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
didnt short put on LIL B?? dont see what mess is complaining about.
Short tried to put on a gang of muhfuckas fuck what messy talking about. short put on The Pack,Dolla Will, Boo Ski, Eyob Fantay and Li'l J & Boi Payton, FX, Ant Banks, Slink Capone, Rappin Ron, Baby D, Goldie, Mistah Fab even kendra.

Its not his fault if some them didnt take off he did his job and that was to put they feet in the door.

Feb 8, 2003
eh, every time mess put a diss out, there's always something about it that annoys me

this time around, he's making a diss song towards the bay areas biggest rap legend... a year and 4 months after making a song where he proclaims that theres "no more drama" in his life, complete with a mary j blige appearance (assuming that it was an actual appearance, and he didn't just rip the vocals off the second single from her 2001 album)

i'm sorry, but this muthafucka is getting to be as scatter brained as jayceon is

::

atleast jayceon confronted a few muhfuckas and roughed some up. Messy hasnt done shit but talk. he should be checking the nigga in that video that pulled his card while his homeboys watched instead of too short.

Aug 24, 2002
Instead of dissing too short to draw attention to his forthcoming album, mess needs to do a mixtape with DJ Drama or DJ Scream. On another note, I thought mess stopped using hard drugs & moved to Miami. Is mess still cool with mitchy slick?

May 8, 2008
JT The Bigga Figga gassed the fuck outta Messy. Short ain't gotta say shit. Messy talk all that shit and still aint welcomed in his own neighborhood SMH.

Aug 17, 2002
Instead of dissing too short to draw attention to his forthcoming album, mess needs to do a mixtape with DJ Drama or DJ Scream. On another note, I thought mess stopped using hard drugs & moved to Miami. Is mess still cool with mitchy slick?
he probably did but that shit being so addictive he's probably had multiple set backs.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
okay, i listened to most of the song... and what annoyed me about this diss song is.... what's the significance of that clip in the beginning of that short diss? its not a mystery that short spent his early years in LA... and i find it funny mess would mention that considering that he's claiming an LA gang when he's from san franpittsburg

i have a game plan for mess... stay the fuck off of twitter and worldstarhiphop, and focus on making music

::

Aug 17, 2002
when mess is coked out and dropping disses like this he's like the sloppy version of a coked out yuk when yuk is in battle mode.