MESSY MARV CLASS OF 84 (FUCK TOO SHORT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Is it just me or does mess only comes dope when he's dissin somebody? Beat slaps and mess is actually rappin
eh, every time mess put a diss out, there's always something about it that annoys me

this time around, he's making a diss song towards the bay areas biggest rap legend... a year and 4 months after making a song where he proclaims that theres "no more drama" in his life, complete with a mary j blige appearance (assuming that it was an actual appearance, and he didn't just rip the vocals off the second single from her 2001 album)

i'm sorry, but this muthafucka is getting to be as scatter brained as jayceon is

::

May 1, 2010
lol...no interest in hearing this... just a jealous fool trying to get attention.. nothing... nothing he could say or know could hurt short...lol...so pointless

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
I've always been a HUGE bay area rap fan...but I'm not from the bay...I'm just curious to kno is there any truth to what mess is saying on the song?....and what was that shit in the begining of the song...short is from L.a? Fill me in ppl

May 8, 2008
I've always been a HUGE bay area rap fan...but I'm not from the bay...I'm just curious to kno is there any truth to what mess is saying on the song?....and what was that shit in the begining of the song...short is from L.a? Fill me in ppl
Messy Marv is just talkin shit. Too Short left LA and came to Oakland when he was 14, and been an major part of Oakland since then, and not just in a musical sense. Short has put on many Bay Area artists since he been rappin Messy is just doin what Messy does.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
and what was that shit in the begining of the song...short is from L.a? Fill me in ppl
Too Short was born in LA but when he started rapping at like 13 or 14 he already lived in Oakland so he must have moved there pretty young.

Anyways, the first verse is mostly talking about how Too Short was getting fed off rap while other bay area rappers starved. Who the fuck cares? Is Too Short supposed to go and make sure every bay area is doing good or something? Messy Marv is a coked out wannabe Blood weirdo. Dude needs to check himself into rehab before he ends up in a ditch somewhere or ODs.

Mar 1, 2006
i dont know whats more embarrassing. this horrible song. Ap 9 doing a song with a disney boy band artist. mistah fab supporting a white bitch say the word nigga. I quote mac dre when he was on uga2. Its not looking good. Turn it up a notch. Step ya game up

Nov 7, 2002
i dont know whats more embarrassing. this horrible song. Ap 9 doing a song with a disney boy band artist. mistah fab supporting a white bitch say the word nigga. I quote mac dre when he was on uga2. Its not looking good. Turn it up a notch. Step ya game up
Oh how the mighty bay has Fallen. It's fucking sad to watch the decline of Bay music from the 90's to now. What the fuck happened?