mentally ill people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Da6Footah said:
Does this mean that someday, one of his personalities is going to try to kill one of the other ones??

(I am not tryin to be funny at all. Just had to throw that out there!)

naw,it means he could see you one day and kill you cus the dude in his head says your after him.theres Suicidal Schizo's and Homicidals.so hes the dangerous one.back in the day before he got diagnosed,he was mobbin down Charter Way (a local strip) with a revolver for 2 hours.he told my mom that there after him and took off.luckely he didnt find who he was lookin for.it could have been a little 5 year old girl walkin down the street that coulda got it.i got stories.i dont see him much anymore cus hes out there,but i seen him last monday for like 15 minutes and i was watchin my back the whole time............

Apr 25, 2002
and just so ya'll know.Schizphrenia runs in the jeans.a mothafucka could have it in'em but i could never come out.shit triggers it.shit you go/been thru in life,drugs.my dad had a hard child hood.but in high school he was hella smart and popular.had hella bitches,school president.he was a cold piece.went from U.O.P. to U.C. Davis to study Medicine.if you know about Davis,its a party school.ended up actin a fool at Davis and took everything.thats probaly the main reason he's a Schizo now.real shit...........

Aug 20, 2004
SHEA said:
Jae....not everyone is a tough guy like you.

some people have chemical imbalances that make them the way they are, & it is a disease,....dawgg, all respects due....educate yourself before saying something that makes you look a fool.
I know...im just bein a dick...im diagnosed with depression...it runs in my family...my mother has been on multiple anti-depressents for over 20 years...i just refuse to let it drag ME down...

My therapist told me she wanted to put me on Paxil...i said NO WAY...i dont wanna be another person on depression drugs...i just push through it....i understand its a chemical imbalance....but i refuse to let it drag me down....mind over matter folks...it DOES work...

I am a tough guy....fuck the bullshit...ima survivor and im still here...ive NEVER had it easy...not a moment in my life...ive thought about suicide at a young age...bein the poorest kid in school fuckin SUCKS HORSE COCK...you gotta be tough....otherwise youll get rolled over...

Aug 20, 2004
I didnt get no hand me downs...i was the oldest...but my lil bro got all my shit...i got my shit from Goodwill and Value Village...at least i had the flyest Value Village gear...what ya know about T&C Surf???Hot pink and Electric blue all day!!!!!

Jun 27, 2002
xj-900's were too expensive.....

Sat/Sun @ the church for the food handouts

stealin canned food (from the canned food drive at school) and takin it home so we would have something to eat

St. Vincent's for new fits

Shopping at the salvation army for new furniture

you dont hustle...you dont eat

shoplifting was a lesson you learned from your parents, cause they were the best

being the only kid the didnt go on the fieldtrip cause it was $20 to go

Brittania Shoes from Kmart ..and i done owned a few pairs of macgregors...

latchkeys kids

ahhhh...growin up

Jun 27, 2002
what about Ocean pacific...OP.....LeTigre.....them damn polo shirts with the alligator..Chalk line instead of Starter coats......my first hypercolor shirt was stolen, it was the only was i'd ever get a $30 t-shirt....lol

Jun 5, 2004
ON A SERIOUS NOTE ABOUT SUICIDE: MY FRIEND GOT FUCKED OVER FOR TRYING TO GET SOME HELP FOR IT. HE IS ON HELLA MEDS, AND I THINK HES LIKE MANIC OR SOMETHING. ANYWAYS HE WAS TALKING TO HIS SCHOOL COUNSELER AND HE JUST ASKED HIM IF HE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT SUICIDE. HE SAID YEA HE THOUGHT A BOUT IT, HE DIDNT WANT TO THOUGH, HE HAD NO INTENTION OF IT. SO THE COUNSELER OVER REACTED, AND TO SHORTEN THE STORY MY HOMIE ENDED UP IN SACRAMENTO AT SOME CAMP THING, I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS, FOR LIKE A MONTH

Oct 30, 2002
If some people here have some kind of mental problems, then give an acupuncturist a try. I've had some panic attacks, but acupuncturist helped me a lot whit his needles. You know, everything in human body happens thru nerve system and if you have some failures in it, then you feel ill in many different ways. And acupuncturist cure people thru their nerve system so if you have something like astma, panic attacks, suicidal thoughs or anything they can handle those pretty easilly. Atleast try acupuncture before popping pills, cause pills only postpone the symptoms.