mentally ill people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2004
aight so does anyone know how doctors treat mental patients, or treatments that are used on them at mental institutions to help em out. any info would be appreciated

Jun 5, 2004
THEY GIVE THEM COMPUTERS WITH THE INTERNET, AND GIVE THEM USERNAMES LIKE SWIFT 408
-NAW IM FUCKIN WITH U. WHAT DO U MEAN BY TREATMENTS? CUZ OTHER THAN MEDICATION AND CARING AFTER THERES NOT MUCH YOU CAN DO TO HELP

Feb 27, 2004
i mean people that wanna commit suicide. anything other than meds that can get people out of that type of depression. like eletric shock therapy and shit like that

and no i aint mentally ill

Jun 27, 2002
damn..dude prolly shot himself by now.....ya'll fucked up

Mostly they will do a lot of counseling, perhaps put you on some meds....more counseling....etc..you should contact them and ask directly

Dec 11, 2002
mustynutz said:
Mostly they will do a lot of counseling, perhaps put you on some meds....more counseling....etc..you should contact them and ask directly

Most times they will put a person on meds... anti-depressants, etc... its never a good situation but all you can do is try and help them thru it...

Jun 27, 2002
^ true...people that go around tellin people "im gonna kill myself" just want attention and need a hug...the real crazy ones wash up onshore or turn up dead in a abthtub full of hot water....not these fuckers who wait on the bridge to emergency servicesand the news to show up, and then decide...not to killthemselves...

Apr 25, 2002
if some one really wants to commit suicide,they do it.they wont tell no body.if some one tells some one that they wanna kill them selves or gives hints,they're crying for help.in that case they get took to the mental hospital for evaluation and most likely get kept for 72 hours.they get some counciling and realize they "were" crying for help and didnt realy want to die.they might get some pills and they'll leave the hospital o.k. if they were really fucked in the head,they wont leave in 72 hours.2 people real close to me have been in that situation so i know first hand how it is.............

as far as other mental illness's,my dad is Homicidal Schizophrenic.he's been diagnosed since the early 80's.a really crazy mothafucka.if you got shit like that then they give you meds to take everyday,but he aint ever took his shit so his shit progressed.its killin him.and he's been to the mental hospital,but not for suicidal tendencies.hes diagnosed "Homicidal Schizo" so he'll take someone else out before he'd take his life.and thats some scary shit if you really know what Schizophrenia is..............

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Foul Mouth said:
Homicidal Schizophrenic
Does this mean that someday, one of his personalities is going to try to kill one of the other ones??

(I am not tryin to be funny at all. Just had to throw that out there!)

Aug 20, 2004
I gotta say though...what would make a person suicidal??Especially in Amercia...besiedes the governmental problems and what not...we have it EASY compared to 3rd world countires...think about that for a second...

And if youre a healthy person...with a JOB...your ahead of the game...theres someone worse off then you and if THEY can get by...why cant you???People with AIDS,missing limbs...no jobs livin on the streets...