Mass Effect 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I'll be getting a Kinect soon. Microsoft ExpertZone sent me Forza 4, Gunstringer and Kinect Sports: Season 2 for free, and with Mass Effect 3 using voice commands enabled by Kinect, there's no better time than now to get a Kinect.

Jun 24, 2005
^^^I have Gunstringer, got it for free from Microsoft ExpertZone, along with Forza 4 and Kinect Sports Season 2.

I just ordered a Kinect from Microsoft ExpertZone as well. It was only $99, and comes with three games.

Also, I downloaded the Mass Effect 3 demo (thanks to Microsoft ExpertZone, again lol). I haven't played it yet as I was finishing up another run of Mass Effect 2. I tried to get everyone killed, but Jacob and Samara survived, much to my chagrin.

May 4, 2002
mass effect seemed boring as fuck to me. i traded it in for red dead.

i like RP games but i started it and got lost on a mission and never played it again.

Jun 24, 2005
Just played the demo (Xbox 360) and it's pretty awesome.

The game has great graphics and looks awesome. The game play has been refined once again and feels really good. I definitely like the added roll maneuvers and the upgraded melee (as an Adept, so no omni blade) is really cool. The leveling system seems to be a mix of Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2.

The only bad part of the demo? It isn't the full retail game. I can't wait until March 6th.

Jun 24, 2005
If you pre-order online, you gotta pay in full.

Played the demo again today since the Kinect arrived and i was testing out the voice commands and it's pretty dope.

It seemed like I had to speak fairly loudly for it to register, but for the most part it was on point.