Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
its a program used to make your own fighting game.taking characters,backgrounds,life bars,anything you can think of from pretty much any 2d fighting game ever made. even any 2d game for that matter.

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
awww, u fuckin got my hopes up.

capcom is forgettin all their good properties, and are making new games for the kiddie ones(megaman) and realeasing all there old shit in collections.

Im still waiting for

Alpha 4
Marvel vs. capcom 3
powerstone 3

and...thats it. But those are my favorite of their games they just wont make sequels of.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
the license doesnt really matter to me,i just want another game with that engine...it can be capcom vs whoever. with the namco hooking up with capcom for "namco vs capcom x" it leads me to think that maybe a namco vs game is possible...just a thought. but i'll take anything at this point

May 16, 2002
there is plenty of characters in the capcom universe to make a tight game with the mvc engine. i wouldnt mind just seeing a capcom fighter compiled of all the various characters...