Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
does anyone have the ORIGNAL STREETFIGHTER not STREETFIGHTER2. i remember playin that back in like 90-91. i havnt been able to find it or if it was even released on any system

Sep 11, 2005
Naw, those weren the pics i seen, the ones i saw had Leon Kennedy from RE, Thor....fuck man they had hella pics of new people like goin at it....idunno tho...MvC2 tho is like Madden to me tho, we hella place bets an shit on the winners....anyone heard of that shit where if u get all the costumes that you unlock jins robot hand?? like i guess you float around on tha bitch an fight against doods....

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Street Fighter 1 (og) was hard to play! there was like ah long delay on the game play! and trying to do a fireball was next to impossible! When I found out about MUGEn I created ah cool ass game that had like 60+ street fighter carectors from the purple ninja guy who threw ninja stars in SF1 to Cyber Akuma to Dans dad whos an edited creation for mugen, I even had bonis stages from SF1 in that game! It was the shit.

Yeah, I was really into that MUGEN shit!