Manny Pacquiao accused of assasination attempt of his political foe.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
One of my closest homies just came back from the Philippines 2 weeks ago and is a die hard manny fan. He was askin questions about manny with his family back home. This is nothing new to people back there. People try and kill competition all the time because its hella corrupt out there. People who are mid class, but is poor compared to American standards, trying to get into office to get that Government funding when they actually pocket those funds.

Thats why he told me to never go out there during election times. My GF is filipino and she wants me to go out there with her one time. Anyways, yea he also told me that protestors will be murked because thats one less vote to worry about the competition.

Manny on the other hand is trippin. He is already considered the Bill Gates of the PI, money wise, since he gets millions in DOLLARS not Pesos. $25,000 is equal to 1 million pesos. Its all a popularity contest in his hometown. My boys family said he will win even tho they said he dont know shit about politics.