Manny P Best P4P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
AND ANOTHER THING MANNY IS NOT GOING TO DO THAT STUFF HE DOES IN THE RING ON EVERYBODY ELSE... FIRST AND FOR MOST IF HE DOES THE FIGHT MIGHT NOT LAST THAT LONG CAUSE FLOYD DOES HAVE A LOT OF POWER BEHIND THEM PUNCHES.. ONCE MANNY CATCHES A FEW OF THOSE HE WILL DOUBLE THINK HIS THEORY OF GOING IN LIKE HE DOES AND FALL APART LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. YALL WILL LEARN TO RESPECT MAYWEATHER WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...

Apr 25, 2002
Where have yall seen all this power punching from Mayweather cuz I sure havent seen it. There's a reason that fool has had injections in the hands before fights if yall didnt know. On saturday he landed crazy shots to Mosley's face and Mosley was never rocked once in that fight. Shit his face looked the same after the fight as it did when they first started.

Apr 7, 2004
Where have yall seen all this power punching from Mayweather cuz I sure havent seen it. There's a reason that fool has had injections in the hands before fights if yall didnt know. On saturday he landed crazy shots to Mosley's face and Mosley was never rocked once in that fight. Shit his face looked the same after the fight as it did when they first started.

i tell you what if them punches didn't hurt mosely would of kept taking his ass in there... You don't have to throw no hook,upper cut,or crazy ass punch to produce power.. Them shits might look like they isn't shit but them punches got power on them just enough to slow every fighter down he fights.. Watch you will see when pac-man gets in the ring how he double thinks after a few jabs about going in there on floyd

Oct 18, 2003
I had different opinions about Pac and that foo got all ass hurt over it, even called me a racist and claimed I had dislike for Pac because he was filipino.
i only said shit like that cause you don't really speak with no logic "boxing wise" you just come off as ignorant.

i said the same thing i posted to locstar on the floyd / shane thread on a pm and you didn't have shit to say.

"stop p.m.ing me"

hahaha i pm'd you once and you cried on the board. smh.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
On saturday he landed crazy shots to Mosley's face and Mosley was never rocked once in that fight. Shit his face looked the same after the fight as it did when they first started.
You don't think Shane was ever rocked in the fight? Shane is tough but he was rocked a few times. Shane's face doesn't swell anyway but them shots that Floyd was landing had to rock him.

Feb 21, 2006
www.trunkmuzik.blogspot.com
AND ANOTHER THING MANNY IS NOT GOING TO DO THAT STUFF HE DOES IN THE RING ON EVERYBODY ELSE... FIRST AND FOR MOST IF HE DOES THE FIGHT MIGHT NOT LAST THAT LONG CAUSE FLOYD DOES HAVE A LOT OF POWER BEHIND THEM PUNCHES.. ONCE MANNY CATCHES A FEW OF THOSE HE WILL DOUBLE THINK HIS THEORY OF GOING IN LIKE HE DOES AND FALL APART LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. YALL WILL LEARN TO RESPECT MAYWEATHER WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...
Did you not watch the Manny vs Cotto and Clottey fights? Manny got hit hard in both fights and I didnt see Manny "double think" or "fall apart" in any of those fights. Cotto got some great punches/combos on him and Manny was able to stay on his game plan til the end. Also, Clottey got Manny good with some good counter punches but those punches didnt even change Manny's game plan...Manny just kept to his game plan throughout the whole fight which was to keep throwing punches.

i respect Mayweather as a boxer, but to say he will beat Manny easily by making him fall apart is just stupid. Unlike Mosely, Manny can go 12 rounds with good stamina so im sure Manny will give Mayweather a challenging fight. From what I saw in the Manny vs Clottey fight...Mayweather could get alot of good counter punches in and win against Manny but i cant see him knocking Manny out. From what I saw in the Mayweather vs Mosely fight...Manny could have a chance if he could land some power punches and continue to work Mayweather with some combos. I know all of those fighters are all different with different styles, so it's really hard to say who will win between Mayweather and Pacquiao...it can go either way. Until the fight actually happens...nobody should be saying Mayweather is better than Pacquiao or vice versa.

Apr 7, 2004
Did you not watch the Manny vs Cotto and Clottey fights? Manny got hit hard in both fights and I didnt see Manny "double think" or "fall apart" in any of those fights. Cotto got some great punches/combos on him and Manny was able to stay on his game plan til the end. Also, Clottey got Manny good with some good counter punches but those punches didnt even change Manny's game plan...Manny just kept to his game plan throughout the whole fight which was to keep throwing punches.

i respect Mayweather as a boxer, but to say he will beat Manny easily by making him fall apart is just stupid. Unlike Mosely, Manny can go 12 rounds with good stamina so im sure Manny will give Mayweather a challenging fight. From what I saw in the Manny vs Clottey fight...Mayweather could get alot of good counter punches in and win against Manny but i cant see him knocking Manny out. From what I saw in the Mayweather vs Mosely fight...Manny could have a chance if he could land some power punches and continue to work Mayweather with some combos. I know all of those fighters are all different with different styles, so it's really hard to say who will win between Mayweather and Pacquiao...it can go either way. Until the fight actually happens...nobody should be saying Mayweather is better than Pacquiao or vice versa.
i don't see mayweather knocking him out myself it's going to be a good fight