Manny P Best P4P.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
Allow me to explain to you who do not have the innate knowledge of boxing. I posted this reasoning before on these combat threads. Floyd has the ablilty to generate power from a short distance. Mosley, Zab, and Pacman can only genrate power from longer extented punches. When Floyd disingages from a clinch he is able to reel of punishing, clipping shots. His opponents become reluctant to exchange and become nullified. Did you see how Shane became confused just like Zab and they started waving their gloves aimlessly? They couldn't time the short shots. Mayweather surprised Shane by controlling the middle of the ring and then started WALKING SUGAR SHANE DOWN!!! This was no surprise to me of coarse because Shane inside game consists of looping punches...Floyd killed him. Pac will have the same problem on the inside...remember how Clottey controlled the middle of the ring? Pac had to throw a million punches to keep Clottey away as he would not camp down for an inside game. Floyd's short shot power is equivalent to Michael Jordan's post up game that allowed him to have a higher shooting percentage than Kobe, Carter, Wade, and James who are just shooters and slashers. I enjoy helping boxing fans understand what they are seeing or have witnessed.

Jan 18, 2006
Not quite, if it wasn't enough that Floyd dominated a great fighter in Marquez that gave manny a lot of problems and Marquez might have won both those fights mayweather makes another great fighter in mosley look like a bum and mosley would probably whoop mannys ass. Moral of the story, all the haters can whatever about Floyd, he will make ur favorite fighter look wack including manny if it actually happens

DFW

Jan 13, 2009
Not quite, if it wasn't enough that Floyd dominated a great fighter in Marquez that gave manny a lot of problems and Marquez might have won both those fights mayweather makes another great fighter in mosley look like a bum and mosley would probably whoop mannys ass. Moral of the story, all the haters can whatever about Floyd, he will make ur favorite fighter look wack including manny if it actually happens
Using Marquez as an example doesn't make sense. Pacquiao defeated De La Hoya and Hatton much easier than Mayweather did. Mayweather even claimed Hatton was his most difficult opponent.

Nov 4, 2005
Using Marquez as an example doesn't make sense. Pacquiao defeated De La Hoya and Hatton much easier than Mayweather did. Mayweather even claimed Hatton was his most difficult opponent.
yea but fighters aren't the same mentally after getting KO'ed, so pacquiao fought a different hatton than Mayweather.

Feb 3, 2006
It's funny how people forget how bad Marquez had Manny hurt in both of there fights. Now all you need to do is go watch both fights and you will see Manny getting hurt in both fights by Marquez's countershots. The same Marquez that couldn't even land a punch on Money. Manny has no chance of beating Money. Money will stay right in front of Manny all night and break him down for a 10th round TKO Let's me say it so people can understand "Mayweather is really that damn good"... Stop drinking the Manny Kool-aid people Floyd "Money" Mayweather backs up all his talking in the ring 41-0...

Apr 7, 2004
PEOPLE STILL THINK MANNY CAN BEAT FLOYD? WTF.. I BET MANNY IS SITTING AT HOME RIGHT NOW LIKE FUCK IM NOT GOING TO FIGHT THAT GUY.. I TELL YOU WHAT THOUGH IF MANNY DOESN'T FIGHT FLOYD NOW HE WILL BE THE ONE LOOKING LIKE A BITCH NO IF ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT... JUST A STRAIGHT BITCH

Oct 18, 2003
floyds issuing ultimatums pac don't got to do shit. 7 world class titles in 7 weight divisions. even floyds not that accomplished. pac lives in the philippines changing dollars to pesos. money isn't as important to him than it is to "money" mayweather.

pacs truely god gifted. floyd is disillusioned with talent.

Apr 7, 2004
floyds issuing ultimatums pac don't got to do shit. 7 world class titles in 7 weight divisions. even floyds not that accomplished. pac lives in the philippines changing dollars to pesos. money isn't as important to him than it is to "money" mayweather.

pacs truely god gifted. floyd is disillusioned with talent.
I GUESS YOU WILL BE ANOTHER FAN ADDED TO THE LIST THAT WILL BE HEART BROKEN WHEN THERE SO CALLED CHAMP GETS HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BY WHAT US BLACK FOLKS CALL GODS GIFT TO BOXING..

Feb 1, 2009
It's funny how people forget how bad Marquez had Manny hurt in both of there fights. Now all you need to do is go watch both fights and you will see Manny getting hurt in both fights by Marquez's countershots. The same Marquez that couldn't even land a punch on Money. Manny has no chance of beating Money. Money will stay right in front of Manny all night and break him down for a 10th round TKO Let's me say it so people can understand "Mayweather is really that damn good"... Stop drinking the Manny Kool-aid people Floyd "Money" Mayweather backs up all his talking in the ring 41-0...
Off topic, but I can't be the only one that thinks JMM won that second match vs Pac?

Feb 1, 2009
LOL... I CAN AGREE WITH THAT.. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH STICKING UP FOR YOUR PEOPLE. HE IS AND PROBABLY THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THAT COUNTRY

I had different opinions about Pac and that foo got all ass hurt over it, even called me a racist and claimed I had dislike for Pac because he was filipino.

Apr 7, 2004
I had different opinions about Pac and that foo got all ass hurt over it, even called me a racist and claimed I had dislike for Pac because he was filipino.
YEAH YOU KNOW THESE CATS WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED.. AFTER PAC-MAN GET HIS ASS BEAT THEY STILL WILL BE TALKING ABOUT FLOYD,ONLY IT WILL BE FLOYD GOT LUCKY AND HE NEEDS TO GIVE MANNY ANOTHER FIGHT... EVERYBODY SHOULD KNOW FLOYD IS ONLY FIGHTING FOR THE MONEY CAUSE HE HAS A SPENDING PROBLEM.. HE DIDN'T COME OUT OF RETIREMENT BECAUSE OF WHAT PEOPLE WAS SAYING ABOUT HIM OR HE FELT MANNY AND MOSLEY ARE TWO CONTENDERS HE WOULD LIKE TO FIGHT. HE ALREADY KNOWS HE CAN BEAT THESE GUYS ASSES EASY HE JUST NEEDS A LITTLE MORE MONEY...