Mac Dre shout out in Camron & Vado Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
More bandwagonin mainstream rappers on an formerly unappreciated dead rapper's nutts!!! None of em knew about nor listened to Dre when he was alive & at his escalating prime......
yall crazy....lol...for a FACT i know cam & lloyd banks fucked wit dre music tough....

Dec 25, 2003
speak for yourself though, i been a cam'ron/dipset fan for hella long. NYC has fucked with the bay plenty of times.

1. Puff daddy took the Luniz on a Notorious BIG tour in 95/96.
2. Prodigy of Mobb Deep did a remix for "that go"
3. Jay-z did remix of "blow the whistle" and shouted out the bay all over it, and he did a song with too short on his first album.
4. 50 cent just did a "bitch" remix with E-40
5. Too short is on Fat Joe's new album
6. Lil wayne shouted out keak the sneak on the song "weatherman" on Jim Jone's first solo album.
7. Cormega put the Jacka on the last album and mixtape he came out on and has come to the bay multiple times to chill with the Mob Figaz
all except 2 of the above u listed came out within the last few years...
I was meanin about the 90s & the even 1st half of the 00s???
Then why most of the mainstream cats from the east didnt collabed with tons of the bay cats way back then??? My answers I think most can agree is they were mostly biased about not just the bay but the west as a whole, they were resistant cuz of the west/east bullshit beef, they have bad tastes in rap music, or they just couldnt network hard enough thats all I know so far...... Dre wouldve been well known in the east back in the late 90s at least if sum of them east cats did collabed wit him if it there werent too much bullshit biased politics ya smell me??????

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Vado is dope and so was his verse

ill never like Cam cuz hes fuckin lyrics are off the wall stupid, and dont make sense

killin rap with his heinz 57 flow

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Some bay rap fans will never be happy

You guys will complain that other regions don't show us any love, and when they do show us love you complain about that

Personally, I couldn't care less either way

All I care about is artists putting out quality music, whether it's eastcoast, westcoast, down south, whatever...