Mac Dre shout out in Camron & Vado Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
More bandwagonin mainstream rappers on an formerly unappreciated dead rapper's nutts!!! None of em knew about nor listened to Dre when he was alive & at his escalating prime......
Cam'ron is a millionaire. he has nothing to gain from Mac Dre's legacy, and Vado made it a hot line. If anything he was paying respect. stop whining.

cuz ur probably the same guy who says "fuck all these other rappers! they never pay respects to the bay!!"

Jun 4, 2002
i mean for real though... i love the bay as much as anybody (i been on bart for 8+ yrs and been bumpin bay shit since "$hort dogs in the house"), but lets be real here, niggaz is comin weak out here. how many times can we here that you in the kitchen or servin fiends and ridin around in your kandy whip? simple ass bars. at least come nice wit it...

Jul 25, 2007
YOU BAY FUCCS ARE CRYBABIES!!!
JUST BE HAPPY THE MAN IS PAYIN HOMAGE!!!
WHO CARES IF THEY NEVER MET!!!
As much as I appreciate him giving props to a Vallejo legend, its an obvious bidness move to sell his albums to the bay and Mac Dre fans around the world and/or promote their Dipset West project they got going on.

Its not us being cry babies but us being smart. Being born and raised where the pimps, players, hustlers, and the independent music game that goes hard and has been taught to the outsiders who bubbled and no props givin to the homies who put them on game. Moral of the story, you cant hustle a hustler.

Cam think he slick but I ain't buying it because if this nigga was a fan he would of been fucking with Dre back when he was alive.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
and it also works both ways. u think Vado is the only one with something to gain from a mac dre shout out? New York cats are gonna be like who? and google that shit and boom, thizz ent. just sold a few more albums.

I liked cam way before mac dre and i liked vado before he said that line. yall are reading to much into it.

Dec 25, 2003
Cam'ron is a millionaire. he has nothing to gain from Mac Dre's legacy, and Vado made it a hot line. If anything he was paying respect. stop whining.

cuz ur probably the same guy who says "fuck all these other rappers! they never pay respects to the bay!!"
Well if they are payin respects to the bay; like... they shouldve done that like..... MANY YEARS AGO!!!...... Cuz theyre way way WAY!! too late on that u know what I mean???

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
maybe because they never heard of them? Our rappers sell less than 5,000 units worldwide, we know about them cuz we live here, but its not the job of other rappers to look out for everything that comes out in the rap game.

Dec 25, 2003
Ok!! Well if they never had heard of them then why they didnt stepped their networkin communication up years ago whenever they were in the bay doin shows or visiting the bay & exploring the bay scene like sum of the mainstream rappers did back them like Rap-A-Lot, Cash Money, No Limit (post-bay era), Cormega, Fat Joe, Method Man, Redman??? They wouldve had a stronger East/West connection u knowin??? Theyre too late on it just by barely hearin about him NOW!!! all cuz of the his posthumous stuff & overhype from all the new fans...... No sense buddy!!

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
speak for yourself though, i been a cam'ron/dipset fan for hella long. NYC has fucked with the bay plenty of times.

1. Puff daddy took the Luniz on a Notorious BIG tour in 95/96.
2. Prodigy of Mobb Deep did a remix for "that go"
3. Jay-z did remix of "blow the whistle" and shouted out the bay all over it, and he did a song with too short on his first album.
4. 50 cent just did a "bitch" remix with E-40
5. Too short is on Fat Joe's new album
6. Lil wayne shouted out keak the sneak on the song "weatherman" on Jim Jone's first solo album.
7. Cormega put the Jacka on the last album and mixtape he came out on and has come to the bay multiple times to chill with the Mob Figaz

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
your making the assumption that NY owes us something. Nobody owes nobody shit. All other regions are hella unified and all the bay ever does is hate on each other. Why did the BARS awards get canceled? cuz mother fuckers cant do shit out here without starting up some bullshit.

The only person making moves right now as far as bringing up the bay and bay rappers is J. Stalin and the Livewire Gang.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
honestly... who fuckin cares?

it's not a big deal either way

I don't have a problem with it... and I'm not excited about it

the fact that is worthy of making a thread about it pathetic

if Camron mentioned Pimp C or DJ Screw in a song, Texas rap fans wouldn't make threads about it and talk about it

this shit is unimportant