Mac Dre.. r u serious?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2002
ALKOHOL said:
MAC DRE HAS A FOLLOWING THAT'S LARGER THAN OTHER CATS CAN IMAGINE...NO MATTER IF YOU LIKE HIM OR NOT.....IT'S TOO LATE HOMIE...

haha fo real man....

Anyways to the people that dont think dre can spit good lyrics.

"MAC D-R-Ebonics, dope as chronic, put it to a beat and make it stink like vomit"

"No doe Hoe, leave me alone, im in the drop wit the cali sun heaten my dome"

Oct 5, 2004
MrFedEx503 said:
haha fo real man....

Anyways to the people that dont think dre can spit good lyrics.

"MAC D-R-Ebonics, dope as chronic, put it to a beat and make it stink like vomit"

"No doe Hoe, leave me alone, im in the drop wit the cali sun heaten my dome"
are those the lyrics that are to make someone think hes dope??

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^What is ur deal? i dont think i've seen a positive bay post from you, which is cool and all, cuz thats ur opinion. Dont make this a nut-riding thing either, but who do u prefer to listen to?

Sep 4, 2002
damn no, thats for mac dre, i love dre. i guess a lot of mac dre's lyrics look wack written down, hes got a way of makin it sound tight when he flowin on his beats.... mac dre fans help me out here

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^no, hes does....ESPECIALLY his newer shit, it just blows my mind...some of it is repetative, but come on...a lot of artists are. The dude is able to create whole characters, tell a story, have good, funny, catch phrases and one-liners.

i mean...who c an fuck with "DOPER THAN A BOBBY BROWN PISS TEST"

"im sicker than SARS, higher than mars, and i TREAT MY BITCH LIKE AN ATM CARD".
come on.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
DubbC415 said:
^^^no, hes does....ESPECIALLY his newer shit, it just blows my mind...some of it is repetative, but come on...a lot of artists are. The dude is able to create whole characters, tell a story, have good, funny, catch phrases and one-liners.

i mean...who c an fuck with "DOPER THAN A BOBBY BROWN PISS TEST"

"im sicker than SARS, higher than mars, and i TREAT MY BITCH LIKE AN ATM CARD".
come on.
fully fuckin agree.
hes just sick as fuck , always.

Oct 5, 2004
Me? I USED to listen to all the OLD Bay shit..

Mac Dre b4 jail
Mac Mall Illegal Business... not 2000
Dre Dog
Old E40
Spice 1...

Now I listen to JayZ, Nas, Scarface, GZA... shit like that... those are some lyrics right there man...

Jan 31, 2003
Like I said. MAC DRE IS THE BEST LYRICST EVER.

My definition of the bestlyricst:

Someone who can grab your attention even though he aint rappin to shit. I've heard some crappy ass MD beats but damn, his lyrics grab my brain somthin crucial.

Think of the first time you ever heard "Git Yo Grits" offa Stupid Doo Doo (# 11, for all you track-by-trackers). Never heard anything like that before. Then, holy shit, at the stop light, outta now-where, you're like, "I'm glad I learned my lesson, way back in '87/ I was white around the mouth, buyin' burritos from 7/11...."

Shit. But you heard the track a week before and it's still in your brain.

Oct 5, 2004
moonpizzle said:
This coming from someone on here saying that glp straight out the labb is pure classic material...huh
Oh, sorry, when I was talking bout Strait Out the Labb, it was production based... none of these Bay cats have lyrics.

edit--- quit stalkin me nigga

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
MAC DRE IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS STILL SELLING INDEPENDENTELY. HE SELLS, HE STARTS TRENDS, THIZZELLE WASHINGTON IS ON TOP BECAUSE HE IS THE BAY AREA'S #1 ENTERTAINER. HIS MUSIC, HIS DVD'S ARE ENTERTAINING. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS EVER IN THE BAY AREA, CHECK HIS HISTORY. AND IN THE BOOTH, HE IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL. I'VE SEEN HIM SMOKE BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK BACKWOODS FILLED WITH PURPLE AND KNOCK OUT A HOT VERSE IN ABOUT 8 MINUTES, AD LIBS AND ALL. MAC DRE IS EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY HE IS AND MORE, MAC DRE FOR PRESIDENT!!!! CHECK FOR MAC DRE ON THE COVER OF THE NEXT XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE........

Feb 12, 2003
Like him or not i hear more about mac dre now than i ever did when i was bumbing heart of a gangsta and shit he is doin his thing now independently and hes makin money ive been listenin to him for a while and i bump all his old shit and all his new shit, like alot of folks have said his lyrics grab my attention, he may not to some of you other guys but he is always clever and keeps me thinkin if you havent soaked on him then start off with some old shit and work your way up i gauruntee hes put something out for everybody to liike