MAC DRE -R.I.P, FAT TONE TELLS WHAT HAPPEN....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
YOUNGNUTT said:
WHAT THE FUCC???

http://www.kctv.com/Global/story.as...80&nav=1PuZSc8r

THEY SAY'N' FAT TONE WAS KILLED A YEAR AGO!!!

THAT AIN'T TRUE, IS IT???
I know I was trippin' off that too folks but that shit ain't true. Fat Tone ain't dead..

"Fat Tone (C-Bo's homie) who was hit with slugs few months back and ended up in the hospital with gunshot wounds that almost killed him. Is fresh out the hospital and recently dropped a real tight album with guest appearances by C-Bo, Nate Dogg, Butch Cassidy, E-40 and many more.."

@TPO- I'm not sure if you know who "TAY CAPONE1" is but that's Killa Tay homie. Just sayin' folks you came at him kinda foul, probably thinkin' he was one of these guppie niggas on the net runnin' off at the mouth.

@Localstar- I don't know how you came up w/ all that from TPo's post but that shit had nothing to do w/ Tone or Bo. The assailants had problems w/ the niggas Dre was associating w/ and he caught the flat.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
i hope dude who killed MD gets blastedlives his days out parapalegic & retarted

RIP DRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everytime you speak i think your iq drops a couple of points. So with that said go on homie stay off the siccness little guy and ask me permission next time you got it son? Okay run along and get to class.

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
TPO-WCM-RECORDS said:
RIP DRE

JUS TALK TO FAT TONE ON PHONE, HE SAY THEY WAS AFTER DUDE DRE WAS WITH, HE SAY THEY HAD BEEN KICN IT ALL DAY NO PROBLEMS, BUT THEY WAS DEEP AND REALLY HEATED, DRE AND OLE BOY (DONT NO HIS NAME YET) WENT OFF TO DO THEY THANG, TONE SAY THEY GOT DRE ON THE HIGHWAY WITH AN AK, THEY RAN THEM OFF THE ROAD, THEN TURNED AROUND ON THE HIGHWAY TOWARDS ON COMING TRAFFIC, AND CAME BAC AND EMPTIED MO CLIPS INTO THE CAR, BOTH WERE PRONOUNCED DEAD AT THE SCENE.....

AND FOR THE RECORD ,THE NIGGAS THAT GOT AT FAT TONE AND BO -LOC,IN KC, REST IN PISS, BELIEVE IT, THIS SHIT AINT NO GAME ITS A WAY OF LIFE
i juss ead an article out da kansas city star that said fat tone is dead how do people talk to him??? they said he got shot and killed a year ago wit mac dre

Sep 12, 2002
rip mac dre

the man was a cutthoat.
thats a fucked up way to go out mayne. fuck them kc niggaz. they bay should not fuck wit kc no more. first they try to kill cbo then the same exact shit happen to mac dre except they got him.

Jun 22, 2004
Why the fuck doez everyone die on my birfday? nov1 is All Saints Day well i hope Mac Dre be joinin them in peace. i looked up 2 him big time. And KC aint got no beef wit Bay, we are influnecd by the bay.
-sam

Nov 1, 2004
french connexion

meme en france on kiffait MAC DRE grave sa disparition est un choc qu'il trouve la paix étèrnelle et revenche contre ces batards les vrais savent ... :dead: etarnal big up