MAC DRE -R.I.P, FAT TONE TELLS WHAT HAPPEN....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
RIP DRE

JUS TALK TO FAT TONE ON PHONE, HE SAY THEY WAS AFTER DUDE DRE WAS WITH, HE SAY THEY HAD BEEN KICN IT ALL DAY NO PROBLEMS, BUT THEY WAS DEEP AND REALLY HEATED, DRE AND OLE BOY (DONT NO HIS NAME YET) WENT OFF TO DO THEY THANG, TONE SAY THEY GOT DRE ON THE HIGHWAY WITH AN AK, THEY RAN THEM OFF THE ROAD, THEN TURNED AROUND ON THE HIGHWAY TOWARDS ON COMING TRAFFIC, AND CAME BAC AND EMPTIED MO CLIPS INTO THE CAR, BOTH WERE PRONOUNCED DEAD AT THE SCENE.....

AND FOR THE RECORD ,THE NIGGAS THAT GOT AT FAT TONE AND BO -LOC,IN KC, REST IN PISS, BELIEVE IT, THIS SHIT AINT NO GAME ITS A WAY OF LIFE

Jun 22, 2004
there time will come....they cant run for the rest of there life....dre dude...i dreamt of the day i'd meet u cuzzo......i guess i'll c u when i get there cuddy...rest in peace...till then...this finna make us supporters and rappers stronger....we immortal...lets do this for dre...i knoe im hittin the booth tonite...makes me think about my life and how precious it is....ive always dedicated all my songs to mac dre...cuz he was what i was bumpin when i was growin up....ima miss you cuzzo....gone

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD BOTH PEOPLE DID NOT DIE...NO DISRESPECT BUT T-PO GET THE INFORMATION STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU SPREAD IT 2 THE PUBLIC..REMEMBER THE R.I.P. FED-X THREAD
HURT A LOT PEOPLE & IT WASN'T CONFIRMED....DEATH IS NO JOKE....ANYWAY,THIS NEWS REALLY FUCCS WITH ME...I JUST SAW THE MOVIE RAY & IT WAS AN UPPER IN LIFE BUT THIS JUST BROUGHT MY SPIRITS BACC DOWN..DAMN!!!R.I.P. MAC DREEZY..HIS LEGACY WILL LIVE ON..