M-CLOWN: A TRUE FAKER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
man i dont give a fuck..but somebody needs to close this fuckin thread...if this thread had one of yall names in the title you would agree...SO CLOSE THIS MUTHAFUCKIN THREAD

Apr 25, 2002
NAW FUCK ALL THAT BULLSHIT YOU JUST SAID..I DONT WANT MY FUCKIN NAME IN THE TITLE OF ANY THREAD IF ITS BEING USED AS DISRESPECT TWOARD ME..AND THE FACT THAT HE HAS MCLOWN IS DISRESPECT TO MY WHOLE CITY..FUCK THAT...THIS SHIT IS BETWEEN ME AND DUDE..IT HAS NO PLACE HERE..I GIVE A FUCK HOW ENTERTAINING IT MAY BE TO THE NET HEADS..THIS IS REAL SHIT..AND REAL SHIT GOES THRU PM..SO SOMEONE CLOSE THIS SHIT

Jun 23, 2003
Are they talkin about Milpitas?If so who the fuck is from there. I went to school there and want to know who I can say what up to. This terrapatch fag should eat a dick. I can't believe someone stalked you over the internet. If you have beef or want to start it rolinto the hood and do some shit. Don;t setup a date on the web. What a fag, terrabatchnagga!

Apr 25, 2002
IM FROM MILPITAS HOMEBOY...LIVED HERE FOR 20YEARS..LET ME KNOW WHO U ARE THRU PM'S MAYBE WE KNOW SOME MUTUAL FOLKS..AS FAR AS JIMHAT NOT CLOSING THIS THREAD..SAYS ALOT BOUT DUDES CHARACTER

Sep 9, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
AS FAR AS JIMHAT NOT CLOSING THIS THREAD..SAYS ALOT BOUT DUDES CHARACTER
So now you're insulting Jimhat's character, too?

If Jimhat strolls to your hood, will you tart out like you did when I came to Milweakness? Boy, your mammy musta fed you nothing but weaksauce for you to have grown into such a whining little bitch.

You really need to stop whining.

Really.

No one deleted the thread where you yipped and yapped all sorts of shit like a poodle and told me to come to your town.

Why would they delete the thread that exposes you afterward?

The more you whine, the more pathetic you make yourself look.

And now you're talking bad about Jimhat, someone who has remained completely impartial in all this maddness, as if he's at fault for your loose tongue and your lack of guts.

You've been exposed M-Clown. Repent of your fake ways
and stop
WHINING!

Mr. ViNN707 said:
I think itz alright to talk some shit evry now and again just as long as it stays a joke... The fact of the matter is if yall really do take this shit seriously meet eachother, fight, stab, or shoot one another and one of you go's to jail for it you are a TRU NETBANGER... what are you going to say when sombody hits you up in jail... "what are you in for?" aaah NETBANGING foo I was str8 puting down for tha WWW.COM niga what! LOL

All Im saying is keep it a joke if yall going to talk shit don't get your panty's in a bunch over it...

Just my 2 cents

OK..... HOW BOUT U KEEP UR 2 CENTS AN CRAM EM UP YOUR ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.