M-CLOWN: A TRUE FAKER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2003
Well, M-CLown Minimal challenged me to talk to him via PM and come to his town to tell him to his face what I've been saying to him on the net. So i pm'd him and told him to meet me at a park by his house. I drove down to Milweakness, waited at the park for 35 minutes, and M-Clown never showed up. Big surprise. Funny, he talked like he was hard, but he bitched out like all the other fakers in his town. Fucking weakcore faggot. I came to met this bitch on HIS TURF but he still simped out. Grow some testicles, M-Clown.
I guess he didn't have enough time to round of all of the norgaynos in his town, and couldn't face me one on one.

M-Clown Minimal is a true bitch. Check out the other thread were he talked all sorts of shit. Bitch ass tommy tucker didn't stand behind a goddamned thing he said. Fucking poodle.

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
terraSCRAP.... HOW BOUT THIS.... COME TO ASH PARK IN WEST END NEWARK IF U WANT SUM FUNK WIT NORTENOS.... OR ACTUALLY.... WALK DOWN THORNTON AND SPOT N E NORTENO N TELL EM ALL THIS SHIT U B TALKIN ON THA FUKIN COMPUTER.... U JUST AS BAD AS N E 1 ELSE TYPIN AWAY, CUZ U DOIN IT TOO.... SO IF U R REALLY A BIG N BAD OGRE, THEN COME C WUTS CRACKIN IN WEST END NEWARK.... RUN UP ON N E 1 OF THA NORTENOZ 4RM WEST END NEWARK N C IF U DONT GET DELT WIT.... I AINT SAYIN IM THIS N IM NOT SAYIN IM THAT.... BUT WUT IM SAYIN IS THAT YUR SHIT IS GONNA B HITTIN THA FAN IF U STEP INTO OUR LIL TOWN.... N JUS TO LET U KNO, IM NOT NO "NORTENO" BUT I KNO WUZUP.... NORTHERN BORN N NORTHERN RAISED.... ALL I KNO IS DONT SPEAK ON SOMEONE ELSE'S SITUATION OR LIFESTYLE..... BECAUSE EVERYONE GOT THEY OWN WAY OF DOIN THANGS.... NO1 IS PERFECT N I KNO U AINT EITHER.... U JUS A PUNK MUTHAFUKA WHO IS STARIN AT THE LIL PEICES OF WOOD IN OTHER PEOPLES EYES, BUT U DONT NOTICE THA FAT LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE! SO COME C BOUT WEST END NEWARK....

Apr 25, 2002
OK OK OK..HAHA..I GOT MY LAUGH OUT OF THIS..LET ME PUT THIS SHIT ON THE TABLE ONCE AND ONLY ONCE..FROM THIS POINT ON SCARRYBATCH WE CAN HANDLE THRU PM'S..I KNOW U LIKE TO HYPE UP THIS BULLSHIT LIKE YOU REALLY CAME HERE AND DID ALL THAT YOU TYPED BUT LET THIS BE KNOWN..IM NOT THE ALL DAY INTERNET NERD YOU APPEAR TO BE..I DIDNT SPEND MY WHOLE DAY ON THE COMPUTER LIKE YOU DID..I WAS OUT DOIN REAL SHIT IN REALITY..UNAWARE THAT YOUR CUPCAKE ASS HAD SENT ME PM'S SQUAWKING ALL YOUR CHICKEN HEAD GIBBERISH..MUTHAFUCKA THINK YOU PUMPED FEAR? MUTHAFUCKIN COWARD..IF ONLY I KNEW BELIEVE THIS YOU WOULD HAVE DUCKED OUT THE CITY QUICKER THAN U CAME....NOW I COME ONLINE AND IM AMUSED AT ALL THIS ENERGY YOU HAVE DEDICATED TO HYPING YOUR INTERNET PERSONA THE FUCK UP....WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK U FOOLIN?...U REALLY WANT TO COME HERE AND SEE ME AND MY FOLKS LIKE THAT PM SAID?..WELL CHECK YOUR INBOX BITCH CUZ THIS IS IN MOTION.....FROM NOW ON HOW BOUT YOU SAVE YOUR HYPE FOR THE OTHER THREADS ABOUT JT AND HOGGLIFE..AND FROM NOW ON WE CAN CHAT VIA THAT PM SYSTEM..ITS THERE FOR REASONS LIKE THIS..

Sep 9, 2003
Listen creampuff you did a lot a squawkin about PMin you and coming to your town. I did both. I give two shits bout the net and these threads, your the one who wanted to take it to the street. So fuck it, i smobbed to your hood and waited for you to come up like you said you would. but see you're a chump, and now everyone knows it.

and supposedly you'll be at sandlewood tomorrow? Sure thing. You are full of shit. Trick, you were wolfin and i called you on it and you didn't show. You're a faker and i'm done with fakers. stop netbanging and let internet threads and conversations STAY HERE on the net before you get yourself hurt boy. why were you all butthurt anyway? cause i questioned why chumps join gangs? and you wanted to see me in person about it? bitch, i was there, and your excuse that you don't stay on the net all day is bullshit cause you said to come to your town and i replied MOMENTS later, but you were already slithering off with your tail between your legs. You know how bitchmade you sound with all your "I was out in the streets" talk?
You've been exposed trick. Right on the Siccness. Milweakness is a small town, and word of your busterish tactics will spread like wildfire. I know fools on Jacklyn and Escuela that already think your a punk, and this will just reenforce what they already know.
From now on, if we have words, i'll know that it's just that, words, cause you don't have the testicular fortitude to stand behind what you say.

Goddamn faker couldn't even meet me on his own turf. You're dipped in more fake paint than a Pakistani Rolex. Eat a syphillitic dick you terminal netbanger.

Sep 4, 2003
terrapatch is westcounty punk

this stupid ass punk wont stop!!!! little boy(terrapatch) its past your bed time, stop talking shit, you know nothing about what you are puttn' down, i swear to god that if i ever find out who you are ill burn your eyes out with a torch, then cut off each of your fingers so you cant fuckn' type the shit your talkn'

Sep 4, 2003
he's nothin but a little 13 year old sucka!!!!! my words are true words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! terrapatch wait, or better yet tell me your name , come to elrey hood and talk that shit, punk you'lll sleep with some fishes

Apr 25, 2002
OK...NOW I KNOW THAT YOU PROBABLY NEVER EVEN SHOWED UP IN THE 1ST PLACE..YOU WANT TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK HARD..BUT CHECK IT OUT..U GOT MY PM..U KNOW WHATS REAL..SO QUIT REPLYING TO THIS THREAD..AND EITHER SHUT THE FUCK UP..OR HANDLE THAT LIKE U SAY U DID..CUZ I AINT GOIN NOWHERE...AND FOLKS FROM ESCUELA AND JACKLYN SAY IM A PUNK? BAHAHA..NAME SOME MUTHAFUCKIN NAMES CUZ I GOT EVERY BLOCK WITHIN A 2MILE RADIUS SEWED UP WITH MANY FOLKS..BELIEVE THAT..AN I LIVE BLOCKS FROM JACKLYN AND ESCUELA HOE...SO QUIT BARKIN ABOUT WHAT U WONT DO..CUZ U AINT CONVINCED ME OF SHIT...ILL BE HERE WAITIN...OTEHRWISE GO ON WITH YOUR NET LIFE..

OH AND IM NOT A NORTENO U FUCKIN IDIOT...REASON THIS GOT WHERE IT IS..THATS DUE TO YOUR DISRESPECT TOWARDS MYSELF AND MY TOWN..NOT TO MENTION ALL MY HOMEBOYS WHO REPRESENT IT..SO LIKE I SAID..RESPOND TO THE PM..AND DO THAT QUIK LIKE CUZ I WONT BE ON HERE ALL DAY WAITIN FOR YOU....I GOT REAL SHIT TO HANDLE..BUT HEY U KNOW MY NEIGHBORHOOD..COME AROUND NORTH HILLVIEW..BY THE HIGH SCHOOL..YOULL CATCH ME OR SOME OF MY HOMIES..AROUND HILLVIEW AND RUSSELL LN..ILL PUT IT ALL OUT THERE...THIS IS WHERE I REST MY HEAD..AND AINT NO FEAR IN ME..SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THREAD

Sep 4, 2003
ohhh yeah elrey is in yoc!!!!!!!!! dont be a bitch and not come, if you got balls like you think you have then come. i wouldnt even have to do ne thing to you , theres enough dope fiends thatll' do it for me

May 13, 2002
why is your IP say "gayville"??^^ ha

The IP Address is: 206.176.126.19. The host name is: gayville.vtel.rt.k12.sd.us. Please click here to return to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.