@lynch_hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Unknown said:
CATCH BLOWS TO THE NOSE..
I don't understand? When he was still on SLR,there were numerous shows they did in Seattle,posted up right here on this message board,but I never seen you @ any of them shows?You got transportation,but you never came thru.This whole thread is bunk as far as I'm concerned.You coulda seen him a million times.
That's just the truth,as far as I'm concerned.Seattle to Tac is like a 20 minute drive at night.

May 14, 2002
ON SOME REAL SHIT...ITS SAD TO SEE THAT US NIGGAS IN THE NORTHWEST CAN NEVER GET ALONG...I FEEL THAT 100% THAS WHY THE NORTHWEST HASNT BLOW UP.. CUZ NIGGAS UP HERE JUST HATE...THAS IT...JUST HATE ON EACH OTHER AND DONT BUILD A HUGE NETWORK....

I USED TO LOVE THE NORTHWEST....STILL DO BUT ITS SAD 2 SEE

Jul 6, 2002
All the Hoes be flocking down town for the club seen. It does get crackin down there though. Banna Joes is the spot where alot of females be kicking it. jus drive down M.L.K, street looks like a fuckin car show sometimes. For some Strip joints club 205 is nice, they got hella good steaks too.The Dolphin got them top notches(its kinda deep though) Like you mentioned The Boom Boom romm got some fine ass broads

May 14, 2002
WE GONNA HAVE TO MEET UP SOMETIME HOMIE...BOOM BOOM CRACC'S OUT THERE...

YEA I BEEN WANTIN TO GO DOWNTOWN AND KICC IT AT THE CLUBS AND HIT CLUB 205...

IMA DO THAT SHIT...

Status
Not open for further replies.