@lynch_hung

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: @SYKO

SYKO said:

i got caught up in sac finishin rydahs new album......when i get back to my spot..ill have the shit up........im in alaska right now promotin.......gettin this eskimo doe.....lol
thats right potna, crossin borders with that savagery, do your thizzle mayne....eh but whats really on those caddys? what kinda prices you workin with? my 83 just died on me folks

May 4, 2002
this nigga said SW portland......lol......yeah i know where that is......ill come thru.......its nothin...i might even have my homegirl make u a free one.......lol..........this nigga scared of the N.E.

May 4, 2002
actually you do........u know more about me than i do it seems....lol...u wanna be the author of my biography????

May 14, 2002
SCARED OF NE...PLEASE...I LIVE OUT HERE...I JUST DONT NEED NO ATTENTION OUT HERE...FAGGOT...

I HOPE U ARE A RIDER AND CAN FIGHT....I WANT U TO COMPETE WITH ME....

LIST YOUR STATS NGIGA...

ME:
6'5" 225LBS. 20 YEARS OLD.....

SYKO?

WHO GOT MONEY ON THIS?

May 4, 2002
on another note....anybody seen them niggas from alaskas video on B.E.T. wit bizzy bone????
they doin it kinda godzilla like out here............aint shit out here but clucks....ice......and money like a muhfucka......they aint up on no independent shit.......i suggest niggas start shippin units out here.......theres money to get........Im gone to another wack ass club out here to promote.....ill talk to my 2 bitches later........

May 14, 2002
NIGGA I DONT CARE ABOUT U.....I JUST CANT STAND YOUR ATTITUDE AND ALWAYS TRYNA HUFF AND PUFF WIT YA CHEST OUT....REMEMBER....IM THE FAKE CRAB WANABE 2PAC REMEMBER...

FUCC THA WORLD ...

ITS ME AND YOU ....LETS GET DOWN

May 4, 2002
remember what bushwick said.....size aint shit.......am i supposed to be scared because u post your physical stats......????
ive seen u before.and u far from 6'5 or 225...u look like a overgrown loki.......lol

May 14, 2002
U SCARY...WONT GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS OR TELL ME WHAT CARS U DRIVE....I KNOW U AINT GOT YOUR OWN CAR SO U TRY TO ROLL OTHER PEOPLES RIDES...AND U DONT GOT YOUR OWN PAD SO U STAY AT OTHA NIGGAS HOUSES ...

May 4, 2002
your right kadafi.......your right about everything....i give up....lol
k9......hit me on the pm about the lacs.....cant give up too much info in the open.......

May 14, 2002
AND FOOL I DONT CARE ABOUT MY HEIGHT OR WEIGHT... EVEN IF I WAS 5 FOOT AND GUARENTEED A ASS BEATEN....I STILL WANNA SMASH U ... CUZ U A BITCH NIGGA FOR REAL AND U FUCCIN UP THE GAME...

I JUST WANNA KNOW YOUR SIZE.....

May 4, 2002
kadafis song to syko: Kelis- I Hate you So Much Right Now......on repeat at his house........lol......aiight im gone for real this time......uintil next time..........this is protected by the red-uuuh...the black-uuh and the greeeen......SISSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.