LYNCH STARTED IT N HE CAN FINISH IT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I agree Lynch aint put anything out lately thats new. Its a lot of recycled stuff. I still buy the cds tho. I HATE THE PLAQUE, i only listen to like 4 songs on it.

X RAIDED is tight and i woulda heard of him also without Lynch. Im sur eof it cause i was checking out new artists around the time and Lynch and X had cds out at the same time.

LYNCH is the main reason for any of the others tho, i agree.

And im glad to see more peeps from
PITTSBURGH

C

CinFul-1

poet said:
DOC aint tight. Bloccstyle waz/iz the shit. But ish, anymore...

Here iz a link to a seriez of snippitz for contemporary Doc ish
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.asp?pfid=2689571&cc=USD
Thiz iz a seriez of snippitz for a new DOC album. Thiz iz for the lable Asphalt Music Group (the lable that brought out Fignaytionz album). lol Start with tracc 7, listen, come bacc and then tell uz if you think the ish iz tight

that track 7 was hella tight dawg, I liked that shit.

Apr 25, 2002
SAC-A-INDO

Yall lames hate on BIG HOLLIS but I bet if he came knocking at yo door with beats yall run to the studio faster than the roadrunner. SAC-A-INDO is the sh!t!!! Forget what yall saying and LYNCH will never be weak.

$

$idewayzzz

yall missed my point , i said if it wuznt for lynch almost no one wouldve heard of any of deez cats OUTSIDE OF KALI, im sorry but since were all tha way over here, tha truth is it all started wit season of da sicc, nobody heard of nething else until that album dropped, everyones gonna give me sum dicchead replys like "well sidewayzz not me i heard sicx before lynch i heard doc before lynch" serioously man jus everyone stop postin in this thread it went no where!

but u kno stay high catz!

May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
YunG VenoM said:
Bacc away from LYNCH's nuts...........I repeat bacc away from LYNCH's nuts
lol...

@$idewayzzz...whoever is hated on lynch or whatever artists are beefin ain't got shit to do wit who started this...if 2 people got beef, they got it for a reason...let them handle they business and get off they nuts...

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
The only way peeps out here got lynch was a lucky cd purchace in the mall. I never saw any lynch promotions out in PGH. I was lookin for Da Lynch Mob when i saw lynchs cd. Never heard of him till then. Any rapper who floods a market will reach people, how you think most peeps here (outside of Cali) even heard of him. I guarantee it wasnt a rap video. You just stumble across these rappers.

$

$idewayzzz

damn that KAVIE FAGIT LOOKS LIKE A LIL COY , u kinda look like a penis dude hahaha

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Re: SAC-A-INDO

Young Lou said:
Yall lames hate on BIG HOLLIS but I bet if he came knocking at yo door with beats yall run to the studio faster than the roadrunner. SAC-A-INDO is the sh!t!!! Forget what yall saying and LYNCH will never be weak.
YOU DAMN RIGHT I WOULD, BUT ONLY 1 OR 2 TRACCS AT THE MOST!