LYNCH STARTED IT N HE CAN FINISH IT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
$

$idewayzzz

IF IT WUZNT FOR LYNCH NONE OF TDEEZ FUCCIN ARTISTS WOULD BE EATING , NOBODY OUTSIDE OF KALI WOULDVE EVER HEARD OF PEOPLE LIKE MR DOC X-RAIDED , SICX, FIRST DEGREE, MSANEetc n everyone else, SO WHY THA FUCC DO NIGGAZ LIKE MSANE AND
OTHER RAPPERS HATE ON LYNCH, EVERYONE OF EM RAPPERS ARE LYNCHS BABYS, so sho sum respect oh yea and if u think this is sum rap shit naw bych this is street shit politics , none of yall would be shit without him , I LUV SAC TOWNS RAP SCENE MORE THEN ANY OTHER , i think DOC SICX X-RAIDED etc are tha best in tha game, but i dont like these mufuccaz who diss on lynch dont bite the hand that feeds u !

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
DOC aint tight. Bloccstyle waz/iz the shit. But ish, anymore...

Here iz a link to a seriez of snippitz for contemporary Doc ish
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.asp?pfid=2689571&cc=USD
Thiz iz a seriez of snippitz for a new DOC album. Thiz iz for the lable Asphalt Music Group (the lable that brought out Fignaytionz album). lol Start with tracc 7, listen, come bacc and then tell uz if you think the ish iz tight

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Guess i'm the only muthaphuka feelin Doc Holiday. . .

I thought that album was tight as fuk. . .

I could give a fuk what Doc do in his personal time but I think he still bringin heat on the mic. . .

May 10, 2002
X-RAIDED PUT SAC ON THE MAP, HIS SHIT CAME OUT BEFORE ANYONE EVER HEARD OF LYNCH, WHAT HAS LYNCH DONE LATELY NOT TO TALK SHIT BUT HE HASNT PUT ANYTHING OUT OF HIS OWN REALLY SINCE 98, C-BO IS STEADILY PUTTING OUT CLASSICS, C-BO HAS MORE CLASSICS THEN LYNCH HAS ALBUM, AND IM TALKING ABOUT HIS 3 REAL ALBUMS.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@playa510

im not hate'n on lynch lynch is tight as fucc...everybody knows I think lynch is hard lyricaly.....
BUT NOW IM JUS ABOUT TO BEAT HIS ASS ABOUT THIS BUISNESS.....PERIOD POINT BLANK.....C-LIM:devious:

May 10, 2002
@LIM

LYNCH IS ONE OF THE RAWEST TO ME BUT HE AINT PUT NUTHEN SPECIAL OUT LATELY TO ME, BLOCCMOVEMENT WAS ALRIGHT FOLLOW MY LEAD WAS THE ONLY REAL TIGHT TRACK TO ME!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
$idewayzzz said:
IF IT WUZNT FOR LYNCH NONE OF TDEEZ FUCCIN ARTISTS WOULD BE EATING , NOBODY OUTSIDE OF KALI WOULDVE EVER HEARD OF PEOPLE LIKE MR DOC X-RAIDED , SICX, FIRST DEGREE, MSANEetc n everyone else, SO WHY THA FUCC DO NIGGAZ LIKE MSANE AND C-LIM N' OTHER FAKE RAPPERS HATE ON LYNCH, EVERYONE OF EM RAPPERS ARE LYNCHS BABYS, so sho sum respect oh yea and if u think this is sum rap shit naw bych this is street shit politics , none of yall would be shit without him , I LUV SAC TOWNS RAP SCENE MORE THEN ANY OTHER , i think DOC SICX X-RAIDED etc are tha best in tha game, but i dont like these mufuccaz who diss on lynch dont bite the hand that feeds u !
HOW CAN YOU SAY THE NEXT MAN IS FAKE WITHOUT KNOWIN EM? HOW IS LYNCH FEEDIN EM? LYNCH IS TIGHT FORREAL I GOT A LOT OF HIS ALBUMS. IF YOU TIGHT YOU GONE GET NOTICED STR8 UP.
one

$

$idewayzzz

ayo , naw u kno wut it is , i aint givin yall sum pussy talk im callin it like i see it

$

$idewayzzz

i dont think BIG HOLLIS deserves a job after wut he did to x-raided's joint , that had to be tha worse release in sac town history, i aint fuccin playin either !