Lost Leaders out of Baltimore.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2005
agreed in baltimore we club music that's hot right now can't no other city do club music like us but in dc they have go go but with no unity how will any of us make to the national level

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
well i bet he's the reason why comp had some kind of deal like a decade ago, his marketing budget must have been nonexistent tho because i never heard of him before that list
back then def jam was kinda shitty, lots of people left the label, new rappers wasn't promoted, outside of rocafella camp there were no debut albums between first luda and first jeezy albums, thats a 5 year span

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
CCL$ (Soduh's group) is dropping Nicklebags tomorrow. 13 tracks. Should be dope.

I've been soaking Dutch's debut album over the last few days. There are some really great songs on there and it's pretty solid overall but something about it just feels off to me. Like it's more of a collection of songs than a thought-out cohesive album. I guess I was just expecting a little more from him. I like DZ's debut album quite a bit more and can slap it front to back but like I said Dutch's is pretty solid itself.