Lost Leaders out of Baltimore.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Really like Butch's tape. On one song it was like he as showing off his Baltimore accent saying hella words with OOs lol.

They got a write up in a Greek magazine.

Props: heyzel

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah that tape was dope. Butch Dawson is an above average rapper but I think where he really shines is as a producer. It's good to see these kids dropping some quality music lately.

While his lyrics aren't overally impressive I have liked everything I've heard Soduh on too so far. His voice and flow sound dope in my opinion.

I think I might like Black Zheep DZ more than Dutch Master right now but he really hasn't released a whole lot of stuff to go off as of yet.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I found some more stuff from Soduh and his crew that are affiliated with Lost Leaders. They go by CCLS (Canadian Cowboys Lifestyle - lolwut). From what I can tell it's him, Ccaveman, Icce, and Flacco. They got a crew mixtape (original production as far as I can tell), Flacco got one as well (same as before) and then a few loose songs. I upped them all for you brehs. Some pretty dope stuff sprinkled in there.

CCLS - Half-A-Baby.zip

Flaco of CCLS - The A IP IE2 EP.zip

CCLS.rar

OG Dutch Master is dropping a new video/song Wednesday and there is also a new member of LLs that goes named Terrance Smalls. This tape came out five months ago prior to him teaming up with them but has a song produced by Butch Dawson.

Terrance Smalls - Up From BeLow.rar

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

I thought it was an EP but I guess it's a song, it's dope though.

3 Artists from 3 different Baltimore Rap Collectives(7FV, CcL$ & Sap13ns) team up to create this sick anthem.
Hulkshare link in the descrip is set to private for some reason right now.

Also new OG Dutch Master song/video dropping later tonight.