Livio dissing UA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
All I know about Livio is that his album was one of the most hyped albums ever out of Seattle but that in my opinion, it was a major disappointment. And how that guy had that national cast of guys featured (it was a ridiculous list, by far the most impressive list ever by a northwest album), I have no idea.

But let's just say I don't bump that Livio "My Life Vol. 1" anymore. His new cd Livin Proof is also pretty weak, I bought it 3 days ago and it was the 5th best Seattle CD I left the store w/ and I bought 5 cds lol.

Neema I'm not a fan of either but whatever, he should do his thing if the skinny little guy is attacking him.

Mar 11, 2005
Reflection said:
Real Kings hustle...Theres never one KING...

i hustle real hard myself, but for me, i dont label myself King. thats me though.

DONT HATE HUSTLE>>>>
If you get madd at somone calling themselfs a "KING" thats your fault...
MR(On A Mission)
as far as this situation, i dont think anybody hatin on hustle or get mad on calling themeselves a "king". but between livio and neema though. Do you think its a more personal?

for the next few months "word of wisdom"...lets challenge ourselves..

1- have the beef circulate until somebody get there ass kick or we can think about some positive routes in making our community of hip-hop better as a whole.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
That Unexpected Arrival song was boring, the introduction was good and then after the first few lines I lost interest.

Regardless of what these guys are like personally, from what I've heard Livio is 100 times harder than this dude. My Life Vol 1 was a banging album, with top knoch production and Livio can spit his ass off without question. Obviously we all have our opinions, so I just wanted to voice mine.

Jun 1, 2006
xpanther206 said:
And how that guy had that national cast of guys featured (it was a ridiculous list, by far the most impressive list ever by a northwest album), I have no idea.
It's amazing what money can do for you...or in Livio's case, not do for you

Neema and Livio just need to move on and make new albums, ESPECIALLY Livio (*cough cough* 5 year old LP). I'm already tired of the high school feel of this beef, Livio's bulletins on myspace calling Neema a pizza boy, a jerk, posting his corny looking chain, Neema stans making their own disses to Livio on their PC mic. Both of them need to just do what they do and stick with trying to make the Northwest shine. But it does have to suck to be Livio and see half of your comments from "friends" shitting all over you. That ain't gangsta

Apr 25, 2002
TheGregster said:
It's amazing what money can do for you...or in Livio's case, not do for you
So did Livio grow up rich, or was that Funkdaddy's production bread that paid all those dudes to be on that album? The guy a few posts ago said he had heard Livio was 100 times harder than Neema was, so unless a rich kid can be hard, something has to give, what's up with that?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Maniac541 said:
Neemas album is way better musically. But Livio has some bangin beats on his shit and some dope appeareces.
Notice you didn't say Livio makes tight beats and his personal appearance isn't dope. That says a lot about who's better/works harder.

Nov 30, 2002
that song "Start Somethin" with 151 and joe budden kills his whole album... the beat is filthy... and all 3 artists tore it up... livio is doing this for attention and hes getting it

pz

Oct 23, 2006
as far as getting attention beef works about 90 percent of the time. Shit I would have already forgotten about Livio if it wasint for this diss song.