Livio dissing UA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Livio is.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! And his beats suck balls too.

I remember hearin him rap when he was 15-16 and was trying to get "signed" to a label. He's the annoying guy who tries to rap for you to impress you because his real personality is probably lacking in the depth department.

Anybody know if Neema is going to diss him back?

Nov 30, 2002
i dont think he should... his sales speaks for its self.. livio had his chance with 'keep it gangsta'... he was young and dumb.. now hes whinin cause UA took "his" spotlight

he should leave it alone.. livio is no one.. shit.. tadou has a bigger name then him :cheeky:

pz

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
inasense206 said:
he should leave it alone.. livio is no one.. shit.. tadou has a bigger name then him :cheeky:
You're going to feed Harold's ego, don't every say that again.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Here's a picture of Livio at Neema's Record Release Party last year...
xpanther206 said:
Livio's got his arms around some UGGGGGGLLLLLLYYY bitches in Index 2 lol

Gametight said:
yo those ugly bitches in the pic with livio grauated with me, LOL the one on the far left used to be a duded too so i hope none of u made the mistak of dippin into it
LOL
shit looked off the chain though wish i could have flown back for this one
I'm in the studio right now and Neema's putting down a response over a real nice D-Sane beat. Expect it to hit the internet this morning.