LIL B NEW ALBUM ON SOME REAL SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2009
Damn a lot of hate in thread. Lil B created his own lane so let him be.I think he is a whack MC but that's my opinion not hate some of ya'll are taking too far. I wonder how people are going to react when a real gay rapper blows up. LOL can't wait to see the threads on that shit. Cuz trust me I bet labels are looking for that gay rapper right now it only makes sense with how shit is going.
Not really hate.. just TRUTH!

Rappers lil LIl Bitch. are fucking up rap..
and making it a joke and Disgrace..

they are truly ruining the art...
its like going from Edgar Allen Poe..
to some emo writer.. who can't even formulate a single thought...

But the real will always rise to the top of the game..
and will crush all this weak shit... mark my words..

PS:

Tech N9ne way better than this LIL Bitch.... ah ha.ha..
and he got the record sales to prove it!!! BITCH!!
get your mother fucking lips busted.. testing the real..

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Darkshowdown...... Come on now, are you the police bro??? See that's how niggas get caught up speaken on this street shit!!!! I'm too smart to answer that bullshit!!

May 16, 2002
Darkshowdown...... Come on now, are you the police bro??? See that's how niggas get caught up speaken on this street shit!!!! I'm too smart to answer that bullshit!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Again, agreed! That's just as bad as rappers flashing drugs & guns on videotape. Shit needs to stop!

Feb 8, 2003

Hell no Fuck the Police. I just proved a point. You the one who brought up being shot 12 times. what i was saying is nobody on here know what kinda revenge dude did if he did any(bc the other nigga was quik to apologize outta no where lol) just like we dont know if you got any revenge on whoever shot you. thats all im saying.

Anyways this thread wasnt about a street niggas, sucker punch over a year ago or Ap getting shot its about the new lil b album. Siccness is full of haters, bias or fools stuck in the past. I can respect a honest opinion and feedback on anything but some go way to far and purposely talk out the line shit. i never get why when some body make a thread about "MUSIC"(not just lil b but mostly anybody thats not trapped in the past or washed up) some people get on here say fuck them he a bitch or he got robbed, he not real, he got choked, he gay he only make music for 90 babies. imo all that is water streamed down the river and hater, jealousy shit. I see we got child molesters like sixc(how ever you spell that fuckers name) for example that still get support and threads made about him on here. when in reality he the real faggot and should burn in hell for what he done to some kids. Whats the excuse some use about him on here "i dont care he makes dope music" but some go out they way judging niggas like lil b for him having fun on some his play tracks. You can listen and tell he not serious on them pretty bitch songs them his promo tools so he can drop real music like this album. I understand dude now and see what he is doing thats why i called him a genius noticed any thread about him on here and other sites i saw go hella pages and views. also wheres the proof he gay? theres no doubt about sicx being a molester but he gets luv on here.

Im not even a fan I dig this album though. I dont care who the artist is that drops a dope album if im feeling it imma give that muhfucka they props. Like im not feeling the kreashawn female but if her album come dope ill give her props.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Darkshowdown, it seems like you go outta your way to defend this fag, just let whoever likes him like him, and whoever hates him hate him... Pretty simple way to avoid one of the thirty arguements you have goin on right now

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I take it you were talking to me.... Well let me enlight you..... Money, power and respect is just a small part of it!!! What defines me is I'm smart, educated (the books and the streets), came from struggling, seen the good and the bad, a father, a son, a friend, leader, teacher, student of the game, child of God, mentor and the list goes on!!! Life is what you make it and I mad it to be 36 years old and I thank God for that!!! If you havent made it to my age you better hope and pray you do!!! I don't care his the white man of any mzn wants to define life!!! I'm really from nothin to somethin!!!! I come from where putten out your music was a full time grind and gimmicks wasn't a part of it!!! It wasn't YouTube maken us...... The music spoke for itself whether it was gangsta music, hip hop, R&B, country, Jazz or whatever you listen to!!! This nigga is pure garbabe no matter how you look at it!! Ok ok..... He has a message in one or 2 songs...... HES SUPPOSED TO!!!! That's what music is..... A message!!!! I got my own blueprint and that's keeping it REAL whether people like or not!!! Now, I know alotta niggaz that support his shit, I know alottapeople who DONT support mine.... Either way imma be me and ge gone be him!!!! Ain't no rules in this game....... Get it how you can by any means!!! My kids won't listen to that shit... Fuck, I don't even let my kids listen to all my shit cause I talk sbout Street shit all the time!!! I hope the lil nigga becomes a billionaire off of what he's doin... I ain't mad!!! Im GAY... Oops I mean I'm HAPPY for him!!!! Only time will tell how far his attention thing will get him but I know he better take advantage NOW !!!!
I ain't gone lie, I was drunk as a skunk last night and was on some 'save the world'/'we all in the same gang' type ish. though I'll still stand by errything I wrote. but I was on one. kinda impressed at my drunk spelling.

but even though the lifestyle that gave birth to gangster rap is real life, it was marketed to the public as a gimmick. to make a buck.

so when lil b is doing it, it's just the same shit but a different toilet, imo @ least. another gimmick that is in line with lady gaga, legalized gay marriage and all that other shit.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I ain't gone lie, I was drunk as a skunk last night and was on some 'save the world'/'we all in the same gang' type ish. though I'll still stand by errything I wrote. but I was on one. kinda impressed at my drunk spelling.

but even though the lifestyle that gave birth to gangster rap is real life, it was marketed to the public as a gimmick. to make a buck.

so when lil b is doing it, it's just the same shit but a different toilet, imo @ least. another gimmick that is in line with lady gaga, legalized gay marriage and all that other shit.
= YOUR HURT

Jul 29, 2008
ALL DISLIKE FOR THIS CAT ASIDE FOR THE NAME OF THE ALBUM, THE CHEESY VIDEOS,FOR DISRESPECTING PEOPLES RELIGION, AND THE FACT HE CALLS HIMSELF A PRETTY BITCH AND A PRINCESS..... HE CAN'T RAP FOR SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY BUT HE CAN'T RAP AT ALL, HE HAS NO PATTERNS, HALF OF HIS SHIT DOESN'T RHYME OR MAKE SENSE..........I'M SORRY BUT IF THIS GARBAGE APPEALS TO YOU THEN YA MIGHT AS WELL SLAP AN INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM AND LISTEN TO FOX NEWS WHEN GLEN BECC IS ON CUZ THAT'S WHAT YOUR GETTING....POINTLESS/MINDLESS SPEECH TO A BEAT....IF HE EATS OFF OF THIS MORE POWER TO HIM BUT AS A FAN OF REAL HIP HOP (CANIBUS, CROOKED I, NAS, RAS KASS, X-RAIDED, BROTHA LYNCH HUNG, ECT.) WHERE THERE IS PATTERNS AND LYRICISM AND AN ACTUAL ART FORM TO THE MUSIC, THIS SHIT IS A COMPLETE JOKE......

Aug 5, 2009
ALL DISLIKE FOR THIS CAT ASIDE FOR THE NAME OF THE ALBUM, THE CHEESY VIDEOS,FOR DISRESPECTING PEOPLES RELIGION, AND THE FACT HE CALLS HIMSELF A PRETTY BITCH AND A PRINCESS..... HE CAN'T RAP FOR SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY BUT HE CAN'T RAP AT ALL, HE HAS NO PATTERNS, HALF OF HIS SHIT DOESN'T RHYME OR MAKE SENSE..........I'M SORRY BUT IF THIS GARBAGE APPEALS TO YOU THEN YA MIGHT AS WELL SLAP AN INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM AND LISTEN TO FOX NEWS WHEN GLEN BECC IS ON CUZ THAT'S WHAT YOUR GETTING....POINTLESS/MINDLESS SPEECH TO A BEAT....IF HE EATS OFF OF THIS MORE POWER TO HIM BUT AS A FAN OF REAL HIP HOP (CANIBUS, CROOKED I, NAS, RAS KASS, X-RAIDED, BROTHA LYNCH HUNG, ECT.) WHERE THERE IS PATTERNS AND LYRICISM AND AN ACTUAL ART FORM TO THE MUSIC, THIS SHIT IS A COMPLETE JOKE......
exactly, i thought that album cover was inspired by that old school movie cooley high from the 70's, or from camp lo's first album cover, but nah, this faggot is trying it wit marvin gaye's shit, fucking fags, i can't stand em, rip to marvin gaye