LIL B NEW ALBUM ON SOME REAL SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
i didnt really think you were 'beefing', or hating... i was just reading the last few pages and watching people instigate and got to thinking how corny a beef on wax would be...or diss songs...

i agree, youre entitled to your opinion on what you like and dont like...thats how i feel about drake
I know bro, I never was said that's what you was saying, I just happend to reply to yours cause it made alot of sense!!! Muthafuckas just wanna see some funk but me and lil dude will never funk cause he's not built for the kind of funk I be in!!! And I also heard that he has slot of respect for us (Mobfigaz) but I don't know dude or ever met him!!! I'm simply sayen he's wak, a gimmick, and I don't support or listen yo his shit!!! Simple!!!!

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com
AYE WHY MY BABY BROTHA SAW LIL B OUT HERE IN THA CITY BY BULINGTONS HE WAS INA BENZ NO BODYGUARDS OR NUTHIN TOLD MY BRUH AND HIS NIGGAS HE LOVE FRISCO. WHEN MY BABY BROTHA TOLD ME AND MY LIL BROTHA ABOUT MY LIL BROTHA WAS LIKE HE WULDA ROBD'EM SMH DAMN BASEGOD LOL

Dec 3, 2009
LIL B is wack.. and i won't waste money on his shit..
bottom line... he's the reason hip hop
is dead along with all this other dumb shit coming out these days..

so yeeaa this is some dumb shit...

wel Hip Hop is dying... Lil B is part of it..
but as long as some REAL shit is being produced.. it won't ever be dead..
but fuck supporting.. ANY music i don't feel.. ..
i give a fuck if a bunched of dumbed down.. idiots and young people buy it..
they're stupid for buying trash... that even they could produce..

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i think it's funny lil b chasin waterfalls fucking w/these dusty ass hip-hop dudes nobody gives a shit about.
he's trolling all those fans of rapping ass rap who especially hate him, he already worked with their queen jean grae lol

like everything, he does it for the lulz

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
he's trolling all those fans of rapping ass rap who especially hate him, he already worked with their queen jean grae lol

like everything, he does it for the lulz
i agree he's doing it to stunt on the other artists fans who don't like him, but i also think he's really doing it for the love of hip-hop. which is some square ass shit imo. i think lil b is sincere and genuine about that i love hip-hop, fight the power shit he raps about all the time.

i think it's lame but i respect it tho because he's being genuine and real about it.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
i agree he's doing it to stunt on the other artists fans who don't like him, but i also think he's really doing it for the love of hip-hop. which is some square ass shit imo. i think lil b is sincere and genuine about that i love hip-hop, fight the power shit he raps about all the time.

i think it's lame but i respect it tho because he's being genuine and real about it.
why do you think its lame bro? just curious

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
the music those "real hip-hop" artists make is so formulaic and predictable, and the fans of it act like it's not. i'm not saying gangster rap is ignorant shit isn't predictable and formulaic, but i think if you listen to the right artists you're getting some real content. i think most conscious rappers are just bullshitting trying to represent some messages and lifestyles they don't live up to, and try to position themselves as being smarter than they really are.

ionno, i just can't fuck w/it. it's funny and entertaining to a certain extent to listen to lil b try his best to make conscious music.

Aug 27, 2007
Somebody please erase this horrible thread before it gets to 100,000 comments of pure stupid shit! Ok ok..... We'll all agree , the beats is cool but dude is (In my Mac Dre voice) SUCKER PLUNK!!!!! I gave it a chance at a listen just to see if HE was really "HAPPY" but everything I hear is miserable!!!! What the fuck!!! This my "opinion" tho..... Frisby material!!!
Damn mayne.... Why u mad? Did he fuck ur bitch or something? lol

Aug 27, 2007
Darkshowdown...... Come on now, are you the police bro??? See that's how niggas get caught up speaken on this street shit!!!! I'm too smart to answer that bullshit!!
lol really? You're the one to speak bruh... Did you not make this thread?

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=378678

Do yourself a favor and think before you post... You come off looking ignorant and like hypocrite half the time when you post. Quit hating on a nigga half your age... GTFOH with the bullshit and go work on ur music and quit worry bout Lil-B.

Also maybe you should PM Dana and tell her to delete all the ignorant posts you made in this thread.... You've asked her to do it before haven't you? lol

I'm just trying to tell you how it is brotha... So before you get all mad huffin and puffin turning all red and shit while you type using 100 exclamation marks in you post just remember this... instead of focusing all energy on trying to throw salt on the Based God try putting all that energy into your own music career.

I wish you all the best AP.9 I hope you take the advice.