LIL B NEW ALBUM ON SOME REAL SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Lil B is def THE MOST Influential figure in Hip Hop in the last Year & his actual MUSIC is only a small contributing factor to this... He basically imbodies the present state of the music industry... Internet mogul, fashion, swag... His music is active... Uncalculated & spontaneous... It seems that many ppl ACTUALLY DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC, but then why is he soo HUUGE??... U can choose to HATE IT or TRY to understand it... But his presence IS UNDENIABLE weather u like it or not...

Jan 18, 2006
Somebody please erase this horrible thread before it gets to 100,000 comments of pure stupid shit! Ok ok..... We'll all agree , the beats is cool but dude is (In my Mac Dre voice) SUCKER PLUNK!!!!! I gave it a chance at a listen just to see if HE was really "HAPPY" but everything I hear is miserable!!!! What the fuck!!! This my "opinion" tho..... Frisby material!!!
everything you just said is the truth. Lil B is the most horrible thing to ever happen to the bay

Somebody please erase this horrible thread before it gets to 100,000 comments of pure stupid shit! Ok ok..... We'll all agree , the beats is cool but dude is (In my Mac Dre voice) SUCKER PLUNK!!!!! I gave it a chance at a listen just to see if HE was really "HAPPY" but everything I hear is miserable!!!! What the fuck!!! This my "opinion" tho..... Frisby material!!!
AGREED .. THE BEATS ARE DOPE THO

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Lil B is def THE MOST Influential figure in Hip Hop in the last Year & his actual MUSIC is only a small contributing factor to this... He basically imbodies the present state of the music industry... Internet mogul, fashion, swag... His music is active... Uncalculated & spontaneous... It seems that many ppl ACTUALLY DONT LIKE HIS MUSIC, but then why is he soo HUUGE??... U can choose to HATE IT or TRY to understand it... But his presence IS UNDENIABLE weather u like it or not...

Unless he can deliver real quality music to back his buzz up its a wrap for homie. Just my opinion. He got huge by sex playing himself and making shock videos, so the question is how will he redeem himself after doing that ?

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
The music is so boring. I respect Lil B ability to gain attention but I don't respect his rapping abilities honestly he has none. He is a genius at distracting everyone from how whack his music is and gaining supporters at the same time.

Aug 24, 2002
Unless he can deliver real quality music to back his buzz up its a wrap for homie. Just my opinion. He got huge by sex playing himself and making shock videos, so the question is how will he redeem himself after doing that ?
Great point. All the press hasn't translated into big sales. Angels exodus fell out the iTunes top 100 hip hop in less than a week, never rising any lower than the 90's. I'm gay went from the top 20, to out of the top 100 in less than a day.

Dec 3, 2009
yeah he just an internet clown.. and yeah if he doesn't turn into sales..
all that so called fame don't mean shit..!!

fuck lil b... he is a disgrace just like all these new skinny jean wearing..clowns..!!

They need to get the fuck outta rap..
before the real thugs and hustlas.. slap the fucking taste out their mouth!!

and if the beats are all that's tight..
i can just go bump E40.. and
listen to tight flows.. AND Beats...
fuck this wack shit... ha ha...

Lil B is a joke!!

Nov 14, 2002
i havent clicked a lil b since i first heard about him. it was coo just wasnt my kind of music.i havent clicked a lil b link since and im not going to start again. i just came in here to see if the same people are still mad at that lil nigga. lol