Leon AKA The Professional 1994

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2009
I think a moar pedoish movie would be "Pretty Baby" with an 11 year old Brooke Shields in it being portrayed to have a grown up "sexy swag". Saw all them mentioned on this special on either IFC or Sundance about sexual taboo's in cinema. They also talked about this French or Italian film where the starlet is featured in a 10+ minute long rape scene where they never cut away. Can't remember what that special was called tho.

Anyway.... never seen this movie. The film Reno & De Niro did together "Ronin" was a classic tho. Matter of fact I think that deserves it's own thread.....
that's Irreversible. never seen it, but i heard about it

Aug 19, 2004
Leon is an awesome film. I saw the theatrical cut first, and their relationship seemed innocent enough. The Director's Cut adds a lot more story that improves on the film, except for the scene where Leon buys her a dress and later when she wears it and Leon tells her what happened in Italy. Those two scenes made the film a little gross.

Anyways thought, the overall film was excellent.

La Femme Nikita is also an excellent film. I don't know which one I like more. They compliment each other very well.

Jun 24, 2005
I had heard good things about this, and then around Christmas time I saw it on Blu-Ray at Best Buy for $5.99 I think. I knew I should have copped it. SMH@myself.