Leon AKA The Professional 1994

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006

although it got mixed reviews, i think this is a great movie. Jean Reno is a bad ass in this one. just the right amount of action & story. i never get tired of it.. lately it's been on those Encore channels non stop. if i had one word i can use to describe the way it's directed it would have to be flawless.

it also stars Gary Oldman and a young ass Natalie Portman.

directed by Luc Besson, who mainly does French movies. his American films include: The Transporter series, The Fifth Element, Hitman, Taken, and From Paris With Love.

music by Eric Serra, who did the score to Goldeneye and The Fifth Element. the music fits the movie great and adds to the intensity.

Jul 27, 2009
this movie is a classic. had Natalie Portman in her first film ever, had Gary Oldman in one of his best performances ever, and had Jean Reno playing a badass hitman.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Ive wanted to see the original (also written & directed by Luc Besson) of this for some time. This one never gets old ever.

Didnt know he was behind the Hitman movie (the video game adaptation right?)

Jan 9, 2009
posted bout this in the "what movie have you seen recently" thread
i didnt know it was natalie portman til a few weeks ago.

and i didnt notice all the pedobear man/girl love in this movie the first go round either.
but its a dope ass flick. the gunplay is so dope. many movies bit a lot of shit from this movie on the low

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
posted bout this in the "what movie have you seen recently" thread
i didnt know it was natalie portman til a few weeks ago.

and i didnt notice all the pedobear man/girl love in this movie the first go round either.
but its a dope ass flick. the gunplay is so dope. many movies bit a lot of shit from this movie on the low
^this was pedobears #2 movie of all time behind lolita

Feb 5, 2006
Gary Oldman as Stansfield was a hell of a villian. Right up there with Nic Cage as Castor Troy and Tchekey Kayro in Bad Boys and Kiss Of The Dragon.

May 31, 2006
i think the French version might be a lil different, maybe thats what you mean. it came out in France as Leon.. and then later came out in America as The Professional. i bet the French one had Jean Reno actually speaking French like he does in other movies. and the rest was probably dubbed over?

Dec 7, 2005
i think the French version might be a lil different, maybe thats what you mean. it came out in France as Leon.. and then later came out in America as The Professional. i bet the French one had Jean Reno actually speaking French like he does in other movies. and the rest was probably dubbed over?
The international version is longer with more pedo-bear approved material.

Dec 26, 2004
Badass movie!!! Natalie N Jean did great together. Gary Oldman was crazy!!
Longer version was pretty good too, lil Natalie assisting by knockin on doors. yeah da pedo like chemistry was awkward.

Jan 9, 2009
^this was pedobears #2 movie of all time behind lolita
i never seen Lolita. lol i just googled it .. i always heard the term lolita, especially after the Amy Fisher Long Island Lolita shit. but didnt know it was an actual pedobear book and film.

youve seen it?

edit: just read the wikipedia for this Lolita book/flick.
and to think Kubrick did the movie? wow.........
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lolita

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I think a moar pedoish movie would be "Pretty Baby" with an 11 year old Brooke Shields in it being portrayed to have a grown up "sexy swag". Saw all them mentioned on this special on either IFC or Sundance about sexual taboo's in cinema. They also talked about this French or Italian film where the starlet is featured in a 10+ minute long rape scene where they never cut away. Can't remember what that special was called tho.

Anyway.... never seen this movie. The film Reno & De Niro did together "Ronin" was a classic tho. Matter of fact I think that deserves it's own thread.....