LED ZEPPLIN??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ant-a-mosscity said:
73rd Murder in Oakland

Ed Nieto
Oakland police have not yet identified the city's 73rd murder victim of the year.

The woman was found shot several times on the 600 block of 24th St. late Sunday night. She was pronounced dead at the scene.

Oakland has seen a sizeable jump in the homicides in 2002. Last year at this time, 55 people had been murdered.

» 08-26-2002

Previous Coverage:
Another Killing in Oakland
Oakland Police Searching for Suspect in 71st Homicide
THIZ IZ HOW WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Whats the point? Did you kill that women? Are you happy that women is dead? Have you ever had a friend killed by a gun or just plain out killed? Have you seen the look in his mothers eyes and the shock in his fathers face? 2 weeks ago I lost a friend of 7 years, 2 days later I found out my other homie got shot to death in Tennessee. THIZ IS HOW WE DO? Your on the outside of a lifestyle lookin in. You wanna claim, but deep down you know it aint you and that you arent affiliated. Half these people on here are the same way. Sure you can maybe shake up, but shakes are universal. Come on now homie be real.

Oct 8, 2002
shit.....chillin, tryin to get these foolz to stop sippin on that hatorade you feel me?

Wat happened to that bitch that was woofin all that shit from Rocklin?? he aint shit

Blue Ragg Rydahz 4 Life