LED ZEPPLIN??????????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
IM HIGH AS FUCK AND LISTENING TO SOME ZEPPLIN DAZED AND CONFUSED,I WAS THINKING OF SPEEDING IT UP AND PUTTIN A FAT BEAT TO THE TONE'S TELL ME WHAT YALL THINK.

wuz up potna? u aint wolfin now,u found out how precious yo life wuz to u ,ha? u aint no that i wuz some syco ass nutty ass nigga that will fill any nigga if he steped wrong.but now i told u befo tha shit even hit tha fan,cuz u don't want to fuck wit me......but now muthafuccaz HAVE to learn tha hard way sometime.. but to get to tha point, i really want to see u bout somethin,cuz u started some shit u can't finish, lil to find out that i was from tha bay area where niggaz do not play, but tha fact that i'm from tha bay iz illrealivent.tha fact iz you thought that i was a bitch,and thatz where u fucked up at. i know u really don't want to die, but keep goin tha way u are, uur life will end real soon, so do my a favor, keep my muthafuckin name out of yo muthafuckin mouth,and ON MY MOM IF IT HAPPEN AGAIN, I'LL PERSONALLY COME TO YO HOME,3052 SPRING VIEW MEADOW DR ROCKLIN,CA, and it aint gon be all good, but on gp when i see u in traffic i'm sockin yo ass,just fo even speakin my name.ANT-A-MOSSCITY TO: JOSH TUREK. REMIMBER THIZ THA YAY AREA BITCH!!!!!!! 1

Sep 15, 2002
Zeppelin's tight, I forgot how Dazed and Confused goes though.

You should seriously listen to The Doors if you're looking for good old shit to sample or whatever. I can see somebody using "Moonlite Drive" It already has kinda a hard beat for the time. It's one of my favorite songs to listen to on mushrooms, because it's got that slide guitar that just makes everything swirl and flow.......like you're on a moonlite drive I guess.:dead:

Jun 11, 2002
hhahahahahhahahaha?

look you think shit change's i aint afraid of who i am nor do i care if you have my adress you go barkin my name and adress and all of the sudden shit change's naw.man you just another big mouth hater tryin to hulk up and really aint got enough.come on i sit in front of my house all day with the betrayed,aint noone starting funk over your bitch ass were are your homie's man i aint seen no funk.unlesws your realy gonna do something shut up cause you can give out my adress and shit ohh no my real name i am a human im just some poster on hear,do you think i care that people know my real name come on now.

p.s. ''sellin wolf ticket's but i aint buying/get that ass kicked bitch i aint lieing.''x-raided1

Aug 5, 2002
uh oh......

looks like there's gonna be a shootout at the OK Corale----buuuk this nigga--introduce em to my Gun Fu.............outro

Apr 25, 2002
ant-a-mosscity said:
wuz up potna? u aint wolfin now,u found out how precious yo life wuz to u ,ha? u aint no that i wuz some syco ass nutty ass nigga that will fill any nigga if he steped wrong.but now i told u befo tha shit even hit tha fan,cuz u don't want to fuck wit me......but now muthafuccaz HAVE to learn tha hard way sometime.. but to get to tha point, i really want to see u bout somethin,cuz u started some shit u can't finish, lil to find out that i was from tha bay area where niggaz do not play, but tha fact that i'm from tha bay iz illrealivent.tha fact iz you thought that i was a bitch,and thatz where u fucked up at. i know u really don't want to die, but keep goin tha way u are, uur life will end real soon, so do my a favor, keep my muthafuckin name out of yo muthafuckin mouth,and ON MY MOM IF IT HAPPEN AGAIN, I'LL PERSONALLY COME TO YO HOME,3052 SPRING VIEW MEADOW DR ROCKLIN,CA, and it aint gon be all good, but on gp when i see u in traffic i'm sockin yo ass,just fo even speakin my name.ANT-A-MOSSCITY TO: JOSH TUREK. REMIMBER THIZ THA YAY AREA BITCH!!!!!!! 1

THE TRUTH IS KILLAZ DONT TALK MUCH. PEOPLE WHO ARE OUT THERE HUSTLIN DOING THEY THING AINT SPEAKIN ON WHAT THEY DO. THATS THE MUTHA FUCKIN TRUTH. IF THIS CAT GETS KILLED, THE D.A. CAN JUST READ YOUR POST. QUIT WOOFIN HOMIE, I AINT SAYIN YOU AINT REAL, IM JUST SAYIN YOU KNOW DUDES ADDRESS HANDLE BIZ. DONT PUBLICIZE IT. VIDEO TAPE IT.
ONE

oh,here go another mo bitch nigga,bumpin. a family ,i feel ya mid west,but at tha same token i really don't give a fuck.ya know if niggaz want it i'm gon give 2 them on a platter,thatz real talk do. killaz move in silence. tim my nigga blmthugsta,said yo bitch ass iz queer bait. 1 poodle. thiz all i'm speakin on.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
ant-a-mosscity said:
oh,here go another mo bitch nigga,bumpin. a family ,i feel ya mid west,but at tha same token i really don't give a fuck.ya know if niggaz want it i'm gon give 2 them on a platter,thatz real talk do. killaz move in silence. tim my nigga blmthugsta,said yo bitch ass iz queer bait. 1 poodle. thiz all i'm speakin on.
PLEASE go here: www.hop.com you need it.