Lavish-D "TURNT UP"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
Philthy leaked his whole mixtape earlier. I listened to it, the best tracks are the ones he put out earlier. He has a song called Fuck Lavish D with Shady Nate. It sucks. But here is another Lavish D video

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
I like both real niggaz dont pick sides
But I dont think he would come to Oakland on no bs
Thats mos def not the place u wana do that at lol
Same here.. But u know niggas that r jockin one side r gonna try to turn it into "o fuck sac/fuck the bay"... But really that is some poppycock ass niggas. i heard that word the other day and i wanted to use it somehow

Feb 11, 2006
Lavish D got much more gas than Philthy...

I dont even know how anyone can bump philthy and actualy say that nigga got bars and a tight flow lol How this nigga even got to makin albums is crazy same with shady nate mayne he like one of the worst rappers in the bay.

More power to Lavish D for not giving a fuck.

Props to 0R0 @0R0 for hookin me up a few years ago with the link to all of Lavish Ds album/mixtapes.

Oct 4, 2013
Sacramento
Shady Nate worst rapper in the bay? Hell nah shady got more bars then allota of Bay rappers

I dont even know how anyone can bump philthy and actualy say that nigga got bars and a tight flow lol How this nigga even got to makin albums is crazy same with shady nate mayne he like one of the worst rappers in the bay.

Props to 0R0 @0R0 for hookin me up a few years ago with the link to all of Lavish Ds album/mixtapes.

Jul 4, 2011
Shady Nate worst rapper in the bay? Hell nah shady got more bars then allota of Bay rappers
Gasman Unleashed is one of the best Bay albums of the last 5 years, still knocks to this day.

How the fuck is Shady one of the worst in the Bay lol smh

I fuck with the Lavish D song the OP posted but he ain't as good of an artist as Shady.

Feb 11, 2006
He done made vids wid with East oakland niggaz. shittin on Livewire allready, check YT
Yeah it was on somelove shit iam put it out there I love xraied
But Sacramento in no shape or form can ever in life get with any part of Oakland sorry just being real lol
Yes I agree.

did you know that gangsta walk alone 7th street guns lots of and Xraided prison time now OG allways with 13 graves he walks project nigga always and never leave without AK47,and Sacramento gangster 4 life can always show love acorn project killa turf lots of Gz live and then fire gun random kill peeple?

did you know that?

Nov 3, 2011

shady nate got gas..

Props: DuceTheTruth