Lavish-D "TURNT UP"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
He done made vids wid with East oakland niggaz. shittin on Livewire allready, check YT[/QUOTE
Yeah it was on somelove shit iam put it out there I love xraied
But Sacramento in no shape or form can ever in life get with any part of Oakland sorry just being real lol
I got love for both cities...my brother stays in west oakland ghost town so I be through both cities and really sac and oakland are a lot a like...oakland got more grimy lookin sections than sac ill give u that but that don't mean shit..its the people and the gangs that get shit active and sac got big ass hoods that can rival any set in oakland straight up.

And I ain't tryna desrecpect twezzey but wasn't that ur cousins that got knocked down in oakpark for disrespecting sac at that show at the colonial years back??? What was it 8 oakland niggaz shot 4 or 5 dead??? Sac can't see no parts of oakland??? Cmon bruh ppl from oakland bleed the same as every other man on this earth so all that my cities is harder than urs is for kids and squares...just sayin through

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I got love for both cities...my brother stays in west oakland ghost town so I be through both cities and really sac and oakland are a lot a like...oakland got more grimy lookin sections than sac ill give u that but that don't mean shit..its the people and the gangs that get shit active and sac got big ass hoods that can rival any set in oakland straight up.

And I ain't tryna desrecpect twezzey but wasn't that ur cousins that got knocked down in oakpark for disrespecting sac at that show at the colonial years back??? What was it 8 oakland niggaz shot 4 or 5 dead??? Sac can't see no parts of oakland??? Cmon bruh ppl from oakland bleed the same as every other man on this earth so all that my cities is harder than urs is for kids and squares...just sayin through
Your last line contridicts your statement. No matter what it is it's still minorities killing minorities and then bragging about it. It's a no win situation

Mar 6, 2006
This is the type of shit y'all worry about? Especially if you're not concerned about trying to do anything to make the situation better? Plus all that data is tracked. Just look at the crime and murder rates in each city and compare. It's not rocket science. Y'all debate who is crazier/more ignorant while I plan my next vacation. I'm not impressed by ignorance. Why don't y'all debate which city has more black men that end up graduating college instead of contributing to genocide?

May 24, 2013
i didnt even know who lavish was till all his beef with philthy a year or 2 ago. dude seemed like a clown to me just based off first glance and his diss videos towards livewire .but i cant even lie..dude got bars and can spit harder than philthy. philthy got lazy as fuck over the years all his music been dry

Sep 5, 2013
ironic thing is that this sounds like a philthy rich song
Close. This beat is from the Neighborhood Superstar 3 album. Which is that Philthy and Messy album. The song is called Let A Mutherfucka Know. I was going through tracks a couple days ago heard the beat and remembered this song. I knew I heard the beat too somewhere. Good Messy Philthy song, and good Lavish D song.