Latest Horror Movies Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Yeah, I really liked Descent. Watched the second part a couple weeks ago. It's similar to the first. So if you enjoyed that one, you will enjoy the second one.
You seen part 2? I was watching it the other night and fell asleep half way through it. Not that it was super boring but I was tired and it didnt totally grab my interest.

I think I still got the link if you wanna DL it.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Watched The Final last night.

Bad movie. School nerds want revenge and plan to torture the HS kids that tortured them in school over the years. Bad acting, bad torture scenes, bad pacing, bad story.

Why is it, that for 9 out of 10 Horror Movies I think that I could have done a way better job directing it...?

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
watched La Horde last night, Had some pretty good scenes but overall I'd say it was average. Ending was predictable too..

May 14, 2002
Here is a list of some Asian horror movies, in my opinion the best horror movies there are.
So much better then from Hollywood that all seem the same to me. (just my opinion don't get mad because I prefer Asian horror movies over American :cheeky:)

If you like horror check it out:

http://www . asian-horror-movies . com

Edit: own damn, you can watch the whole movies there. I don't know if it is allowed to be posted...
I edited the link so it won't be directed or something..
But you also can read what the movies are about and then 'getting it your own way'.

May 4, 2002
watched La Horde last night, Had some pretty good scenes but overall I'd say it was average. Ending was predictable too..

i didnt like the ending of the movie.

watched rec2 last night, it was ok. i didnt like the direction they went with the story.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
If you like torture movies, check out Grotesque (Gurotesuku). http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1352369/

It's banned in some countries:

Distributors of this movie had hoped to be given an 18 certificate for the film, which involves torture such as amputation and eye-gouging. But the British Board of Film Classification said the film featured sexual sadism for its own sake. Also stated that giving the film a rating would involve a "risk of harm" to those viewing it. Therefore no classification was given and selling or supplying the film would now be illegal.

It's disturbing. It's basically one hour of torture. Not much more to the movie...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Watched The New Daughter with Kevin Costner.

It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't good either. The CGI was lacking too. Could have been one of those mediocre Masters Of Horror episodes.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Man...seems like Horror Movies is like Rap music these days...

Most shit is retarded.

My fav genre, and it's easy to come up with a good movie, but shit is fucked...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Watched After.Life with Christina Ricci, Justin Long and Liam Neeson. Not a bad movie, but a bit boring. The + is, that Christina Ricci is mostly naked throughout the whole movie.

After a horrific car accident, Anna (Christina Ricci) wakes up to find the local funeral director Eliot Deacon (Liam Neeson) preparing her body for her funeral. Confused, terrified, and feeling still very much alive, Anna doesnt believe shes dead, despite the funeral director's reassurances that she is merely in transition to the afterlife. Eliot convinces her he has the ability to communicate with the dead and is the only one who can help her. Trapped inside the funeral home, with nobody to turn to except Eliot, Anna is forced to face her deepest fears and accept her own death. But Anna's grief-stricken boyfriend Paul (Justin Long) still can't shake the nagging suspicion that Eliot isnt what he appears to be. As the funeral nears, Paul gets closer to unlocking the disturbing truth, but it could be too late; Anna may have already begun to cross over to the other side.