Ladies Who Listen To Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2006
Miss California said:
Okay Fellas I need some input..My Boyfriend broke up with me because he said It wasnt normal for me to listen to much rap(mob figaz) I mean Im not no Tomboy or anything like that im just a normal chick who just loves to listen to rap..so fellas heres a question for ya'll..is it a turn off for guys when you hear your girl rappin a jacka track,ap.9 track,fed x track,husalah track,rydah track or just any rappers track? Or would you like a girl who prefers to listen to more r&b Shit cuz im down with that shit too(lol)!Thanks Fellas!

I think that is sexy as hell.

Girls who know hip-hop to me is a turn on.

Jun 16, 2005
hahahaha , this girl straight sent me a private message talk'm baat "why you talkin slick ill knock your punk ass out"

hahahahahaha straight fuckin comedy!!!!
man, dont be mad at me cuz ya ex-man thought u was a groupie. i aint that nigga im just puttin you up on game.

Mar 5, 2006
my girlfriend doesnt like rap n it pisses me the fuk off... wrong of dude to break up wit u over music lmfao sounds like sum junior high shit to me... but nah i wish my gf listend to rap...

Apr 19, 2005
KALYN said:
Nice way to welcome a new female to the Sicc fellas...
C'mon now, this chick is lookin for relationship advice on a rap message board :ermm:

What did you expect to happen?

Ever since Doc Truth told her she shouldn't be throwin nigga around, I don't think I've seen another post by her :)

Your Reals Have Been Revealed!

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
The Last Word said:
C'mon now, this chick is lookin for relationship advice on a rap message board :ermm:

What did you expect to happen?

Ever since Doc Truth told her she shouldn't be throwin nigga around, I don't think I've seen another post by her :)

Your Reals Have Been Revealed!
this is the funniest thread of the week

they need to give awards for shit like this

Jan 31, 2005
i force my girlfriend and the girl i fuck on the side to listen to 40 and the yay my girl loves 40 and md , mmy bootch on the side likes slipnot and pantera but admitted fuckin to keak super hyphy and the new 40 is fun

Status
Not open for further replies.