Ladies Who Listen To Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2006
Okay Fellas I need some input..My Boyfriend broke up with me because he said It wasnt normal for me to listen to much rap(mob figaz) I mean Im not no Tomboy or anything like that im just a normal chick who just loves to listen to rap..so fellas heres a question for ya'll..is it a turn off for guys when you hear your girl rappin a jacka track,ap.9 track,fed x track,husalah track,rydah track or just any rappers track? Or would you like a girl who prefers to listen to more r&b Shit cuz im down with that shit too(lol)!Thanks Fellas!

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
haha i'd rather fucks wit a beezy that slaps tha mob figaz then tha hyphy bopper beezies so yo nigga is stupid for breakin up wit u offa music

May 5, 2005
igodummy said:
u askin the wrong niggas bout relationship problems
half these niggas on here prolly neva touched a bitch before let alone had a girlfriend haha
niggas gon start actin like virgins and be all on yo shit tryna holla watch
LOL you crack me the fuck up. Real talk. Most of these simps on here are young as fuck and look like that geek with the frameless glasses on that San Jose Concert footage. Go ask some bitches at black planet. All I got to say is your man is probably a faggot who used that as an excuse to go suck some dick. Post a photo of your ass in a thong.

Mar 29, 2006
Doc Truth said:
LOL you crack me the fuck up. Real talk. Most of these simps on here are young as fuck and look like that geek with the frameless glasses on that San Jose Concert footage. Go ask some bitches at black planet. All I got to say is your man is probably a faggot who used that as an excuse to go suck some dick. Post a photo of your ass in a thong.
lol you funny nigga are you one of them guys with the fremeless glassess?haha naww im juss kiddin nigga

Jun 16, 2005
dont get mad at me chick, i aint dump you.

your boyfriend obviously thinks youre a tour bus hopping, whole-crew-dick suckin' groupie.

and judging that by the fact you made two mob figaz threads in 10 minutes, one titled "my mob figaz" and havin' them in your avatar and signature.. im sorta with him on that.

maybe hes just tired of looking at your 300 mob figaz posters that adorn your wall while fucking you. who knows.

Mar 25, 2005
gas uno said:
dont get mad at me chick, i aint dump you.

your boyfriend obviously thinks youre a tour bus hopping, whole-crew-dick suckin' groupie.

and judging that by the fact you made two mob figaz threads in 10 minutes, one titled "my mob figaz" and havin' them in your avatar and signature.. im sorta with him on that.

maybe hes just tired of looking at your 300 mob figaz posters that adorn your wall while fucking you. who knows.
HAHHAHAHAH!!!

Mar 29, 2006
igodummy said:
he aint leave u cuz of ur choice in music
he left u cuz of ur looks
naww i dont think so? I'll give you a hint who I am..Im one of them chicks that pose in front of cars during car shows and if you were at the last hot import nights in san mateo then you might have seen me :classic:

May 5, 2005
Miss California said:
naww i dont think so? I'll give you a hint who I am..Im one of them chicks that pose in front of cars during car shows and if you were at the last hot import nights in san mateo then you might have seen me :classic:
IF you asian you need to stop throwin nigga around or one day you might find 12 high heels stompin your ass into the mud.

Status
Not open for further replies.