KMELs playlist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
The majority of these stations nowadays are being force fed a playlist that they are in turn feeding to the listener.

20 minutes in the car at any given moment will definitely reveal whats 'pop'ular in today's music...

I can appreciate some of it. Just can't listen to it all the time. The radio's always been like that though...

I remember when 94.9 played this:

all. the. time.

I wanted to.... :dead:

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
i would rather watch the tv channel for 24 hours straight at the local dmv than listen to the same 10 songs on radio

grav

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.guiness.com
Radio has always played wack shit over and over again, but that video posted by Rasan is exactly what im talking about. Except its back to back like 8 songs in a row that have a sound effect of chanting in the backround. And its also not just kmel. 105.7 94.9 and satelite radio as well.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
its not just kmel, all of the hip hop stations in phoenix play nothing but songs with dj mustard sounding beats. Phoenix has a pretty much non existent local rap scene so its pretty much expected though. I honestly listen to the metal station out here more than the hip hop station because I like the morning show on KUPD