KMELs playlist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

grav

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.guiness.com
9 out of 10 beats sound alike. Sounds like there all made by the same person. Like they have the same tempo, same song structure, and they all have this annoying "hey,hey,hey,hey" shouting in the background. Does anyone else notice this? Is everybody just copying each others styles or is it just the same person doing everybodys beats?

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
You still listen to kmel??

Bruh 105.7 /100.7
It's chuy gomez new station and they be slappin bay shit.
I hear mac dre, cougnut, even Berner on there.

94.9 is on some night club/rave music now and 106.1 Is on all that dj custard and justin Timberlake type

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
9 out of 10 beats sound alike. Sounds like there all made by the same person. Like they have the same tempo, same song structure, and they all have this annoying "hey,hey,hey,hey" shouting in the background. Does anyone else notice this? Is everybody just copying each others styles or is it just the same person doing everybodys beats?
Video: Most Of The Top Songs On The Radio Sound Alike!

[WSHH]71358[/WSHH]

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006

Bruh 105.7 /100.7

94.9 is on some night club/rave music now and 106.1 Is on all that dj custard and justin Timberlake type

iHeartRadio | Real & Custom Radio Stations - Listen Free Online

i think thats the link

nobody listens to rave music. i bet that shit is more annoying that a real sensitive car alarm. shit happens when the clear channel regime takes over once-legendary pioneering radio stations like kmel or power 92 in phoenix. power 92 used to have a 2 hour block friday nite where they would play entire uncensored cds. now its drake or that fat bastard rick ross 3674745 times a day. same goes for kmel. without the oversaturation their careers would tank faster than dan mcgwires nfl career tanked

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
102.9 and 98.1 for me if it ain't no satellite ...or just my old music library. It literally gets me all pissed when I listen to the "urban" stations these days

exactly..these stations are supposed to be competitors and shit...how the fuck is there competition when they play the same fuckin songs 24/7...hear one song on some garb age station and the other station is playin the same goddam song 5 minutes later

i bet a lot of these stations just wanna play whatever the fuck they want to with cussin and shit...they cant because of the fcc burocracy fines and shit...yanking the stations liscense away faster than usain bolt runs the 100 meter dash...this shit is even worse after

the infamous "wardrobe malfunction"

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
...too hard for the fuckin radio...

seriously fuck KMEL i remember when they used to play music. no bay shit on thr now ever. I bet when too short or e-40 dies they will b all up on thr dick with hella songs all day acting like KMEl supported them just like they did with dre

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006

Bruh 105.7 /100.7

105.7 and 100.7 are owned by clear channel because they be playin bubblegum pop music 75% of the time

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Can't fuck with the radio, always keep the old iPhone charged that has all my music on it and if by chance my shit is dead I'll slap the same old burned cd that's been sitting in the car sense I got it over the radio any day.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Mainstream radio is all Controlled. All the way down to the 1 to 2 hours they might let Indi artists get on, weather by $payola or some bullshit (cause its rigged) callers callin in to request certain favorites. I don't listen to Radio. It all sounds the same because its Trance frequencies controlling the minds who listen to it! That's why the same song after the same song after the same artist. Those are the controlled frequencies that brainwash our children and the ignorant who believe its just music......

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
u ever notice with the contests and shit its rigged american idol style. a caller wins a prize and aint excited because its some garbage tickets to a weezy concert. the station 86's that caller with the quickness. on and on until they find a fan who acts "excited" for the tickets. caller "97" aint caller 97 and is usally caller 367. these days radio sucks worse than riding a rickshaw

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
u ever notice with the contests and shit its rigged american idol style. a caller wins a prize and aint excited because its some garbage tickets to a weezy concert. the station 86's that caller with the quickness. on and on until they find a fan who acts "excited" for the tickets. caller "97" aint caller 97 and is usally caller 367. these days radio sucks worse than riding a rickshaw
I used to believe this too until my cousin and brother started calling the new 105.7 station and started winning tickets to different events. They have won a gang of tickets like great america passes and soccer game tickets. I guess no one really calls to win tickets no more.